Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hail to the NY Yankees.

+2
AlainM3C
Hydekelso
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 am

You wish!

27Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wonder if bff will be back in some form

28Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty .... Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

The Yankees need to get their act together!

http://www.uberpeople.net

29Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Baltimore's been a surprise this year!

30Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Yankees need to go home!

31Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe they should give 'A rod' another raise! My pick for the team that will surprise the Yanks after they squeak by the Orioles: The White Sox. My reason: God has a sense of humour!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to see if anyone was looking.)

32Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Prediction: Baltimore bounces Yanks for division title.

33Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Heck with the Yankees. Washington Gnationals rule! First time in the baseball playoffs since the time of FDR! Go Gnats!

34Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty The O's Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Are doing very well.

35Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's a rare event when both DC and Baltimore are doing well!

36Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Orioles and Yankees neck and neck...

37Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oops! Looks like some of my predictions didn't work out so well. Ah well, when my maximum bet is a buck, I can afford to be wrong!

38Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty .... Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

GO YANKEES ! ! !

39Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Much as I hate to admit it, they are looking pretty impressive.

40Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My curse is at it again. Every sports team I root for ends up taking it in the shorts. Maybe I should bet on Ostrich racing.

41Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Go Detroit & San Francisco!

42Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty .... Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:41 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Go Detroit & San Francisco!

yanks are finished yet, they only have to win 4 in a row

43Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yankees Go Home!!!

You know how it works...one team wins 3 in a row then the other team will win the next 3 to tie it up...more money for the players, more money for the organization...it's all scripted!!!

44Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't care if it's scripted as long as the Yankees don't win! (my wife disagrees, but she'll get over it--maybe)

45Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh come on! A game delay because it MIGHT rain? MIGHT???? They could have played at least a good hour...there was no rain when it was supposed to start, no tarp on the ground...they just wanted to screw up the programing!!!

46Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's okay. I found a rerun of Pawn Stars.

Last edited by AlainM3C on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have no idea)

47Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good-bye, Yankees! The Tigers rule! Denny Mclain is pleased!

48Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

lol!lol!lol!lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!lol!lol!lol!lol! THE YANKEES LOSTlol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

49Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOVE IT!!!

50Hail to the NY Yankees. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the NY Yankees. Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Game 7 San Francisco vs. St. Louis is going to be a good one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum