Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Entertainment...

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Video Entertainment... Empty Video Entertainment... Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

This really puts me to shame....if he can do it...I can do it!

2Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL! She's a nice gal and I really don't mind the exercise so much, but those fishy Herring treats are awful!!

3Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I love the dry/salty herrings...it's like chewing on stinky, salty cardboard. When we lived in Buffalo, they sold them pretty much on every street corner...but, here in Ohio...I can't find them anywhere. My sister in PA said they have them at their stores. So...she decided to MAIL some to my Dad and me. She packed two packs in that chilled gel packaging. But, when it was delivered, the mailman left the package at the rental office for me to pick up on a Friday and 'forgot' to put a notice in my mailbox to let me know he left it at the rental office. I wasn't until I went on the following Monday to pay the rent, and the office manager told me there was a package there for me.

Well, you can guess 'the rest of the story'.
My Dad opened the package to find soggy, limp, STINKY dry herring. It's a good thing I took the rent over, otherwise who knows how smelly that package would have gotten. They probably would have had the police searching the building for a dead body.

I called my Sister and said, "I'm sorry Sis, but the fish just didn't survive their trip".

4Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Even stray cats would have refused to eat that! The Scandinavians have something they call 'fermented Herring'. The stuff smells so rank that even a skunk would run from it! They actually consume the stuff and say it taste good. Young American guys should think about that before they try and get a date with a shapely Swedish gal!

5Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Speaking of Swedish ... what's with that stupid commercial with that young boy trying to be Swedish? I HATE that commercial!

6Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Could it be the one with the kid in lederhosen advertising toaster strudel? I think the kid is trying to pretend to be Austrian or something. He's probably from the Bronx in real life!

7Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...that's the one. I couldn't remember what he was advertising because I turn it everytime it comes on.

8Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The kid probably wouldn't know a strudel from a streusel!

9Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:22 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey Alain....here's something you can buy to have some fun with Stripes!

10Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have to get that shark! The possibilities for mischief with that thing are great! Take one down to the cheap liquor store, the pet store,...say, I could even take it down to the entrance to the hospital ER!

11Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The local zoo would be fun too!

12Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Especially if you pick a day when they're having field trips with liitle kids!

13Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'd like to see the reaction of Morty's Wife...from those commercials. Poor ol' Morty, never gets to talk.

14Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Heh! Morty needs a real swimming pool and a real shark. That'd solve a lot of his problems!

15Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey...whatcha doin' in Florida today?

16Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Florida was fun. I was chasing gals in bikinis! Well, not really chasing. Actually, I fell asleep in the sun and some nice young ladies in skimpy bathing suits woke me up before I got a sun burn... I shifted to Arizona today to hunt for Gila Monster eggs!

17Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If you decide to go to Alaska...make sure you take me and my Dad too. No one EVER takes me anywhere!

18Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Alaska might be pretty good this time of year! It's still cold enough where the black flies and other nasty, biting insects there haven't hatched yet. Also, most of the bears are still snoozing!

19Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've got my bags and sled dogs all packed and ready!

20Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

21Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hmmmm., Looks like I could be a violator when it comes to numbers 1,2,3,4 & 5, but I'm not admitting anything.
Numbers 6,7 No.
Numbers 8,9 & 10 What the....?? Aw, no. I'm just not even gonna think about those...

22Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You better warn Stripes about #8 when you travel to Florida!  affraid

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : If you don't know why, I'm not telling you!)

23Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Stripes may drink a bit now and again, but he'll never be so plastered that he's make the mistake of doing #8!

24Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Send Stripes over here, I'll see if I can get him 'Drunk as a skunk'!

25Video Entertainment... Empty Re: Video Entertainment... Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I send him over, but I have to be there too. Friends don't let friends drink alone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum