Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that are often asked to Cabdrivers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things that are often asked to Cabdrivers Empty Things that are often asked to Cabdrivers Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

1.What is your wildest Cabstory?

This question gets very annoying because passengers expect things like, (abhorrent sexual activity in the back seat), (being shot at) (drug activity) etc.

2. Tell us some of your taxicab confessions. Another annoying inquiry since the only answers that are acceptable are similar to above.

Truth be told, I can't think of any scenarios that happened in my cab that meet that criteria. The most dramatic moments I can recall are when you get passengers who try to get out of paying their fare. Some belligerent drunks. Drunk college girls that like to show off cleavage. yadaydaday

I tend to make up stories like, I had a passenger that is a second cousin of the popes sister in law, or had on passenger who insisted he get a freeride (that would cost 100's) due to his connections with the CIA (passengers eat this)

But for my purposes they shut up,

Anyways I'm sure debt collectors have their share of stories, lol

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've never had a weird experience in a cab. Even when I was younger. We did have a time in D.C. when I was in my early 20's when we piled 5 of us into a cab to get us back across the river to Virginia because one of the guys was being chased by a 4 foot hooker (really-she was that small). I think he must have made a comment that annoyed her. Anyway, the cabbie got us safe home and we made darn sure to give a hefty tip. He sure could drive! Probably saved us from having our gonads kicked clear to Kentucky! But that's not weird for the District. I think it happens to Congressmen and Senators all the time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum