Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's lots of responsibility in carrying around the "Lidman" torch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

For some reason I love using that screen name on other forums (other then the m3c). When I first joined my3cents in April 2008, it was shortly after Lidman had left, though I had no idea who he was. But I tried names like bicmeister, sirgeorge, etc would they wouldn't take, so I had to settle for biccey or something. I hated that screen name because it sounds too much like Vicky. Anyways I would get several pm's asking if was lidman or stew.

Years later when the admins forgot about my IP and such, I was able to rejoin my3cents and had my most success under "ashleyfurniture rules". I deleted that one eventually because the one way block I had on members limited my posting. Somehow the basher figured out what my original screen name was on m3c. When superbowl (my nemesis) came back as "oldtimer" I thought I was doomed, but even he never figured it out.

I wish I could be the new and improved Lidman on this site. lolol

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Go for it! Some of the people on this site just talk nonsense and drink too much!....

Oh wait, that would be me!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

There's a guy down at the end of the bar that looks like a priest or minister or some such. Maybe he can help me mend my wicked ways. Or, better yet, buy me a drink while he tries to reform me!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:There's a guy down at the end of the bar that looks like a priest or minister or some such.  Maybe he can help me mend my wicked ways.  Or, better yet, buy me a drink while he tries to reform me!

Sounds like Norm from "Cheers".

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He looked a lot like Norm, too!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

That sounds like the norm!!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I always liked that show!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

does anyone still remember the "michelleconnery" nic from Walmart?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Michelle Connery's Profile

My3cents Handle: Michelle Connery
User Rating: No rating
Reviews posted: 2
Comments posted: 66

Trust Michelle Connery
  Block Michelle Connery
Michelle Connery is trusted by 1 users
Michelle Connery trusts 1 users

Read consumer reviews/discussions Michelle Connery has participated in.

No Image Available

My Blog Posts:

Discussion Board - Post a message Jump to latest comments | Rating system explanation

miantani75 (07/06/2006)
You're either a troll, or you're a moron! Waah waah waah, my son stole & then had the nerve to have him arrested. Give me a break!

miantani75 (07/06/2006)
PS.... don't bother responding back to me in my blog, because I just blocked you. Sorry, I have better things to do than deal with a moron like you.

LuckyDave (07/06/2006)
You SHOULD have been stopped by security. Stealing is just that---Stealing. Why should Walmart (or any other store for that matter) pay for YOUR stupid chocolate craving?

Zachary (07/08/2006)
Oh like you are much more mature by calling this poster a moron miantaini75, what are you like nine also.

miantani75 (07/08/2006)
Zachary, why don't you mind your own business?

miantani75 (07/08/2006)
BTW.... what do you & Michelle have in common? You're both morons & you're both on my blog block list. Smile

Zachary (07/10/2006)
Why don't you grow up.

BlaneJane (07/10/2006)
Zachary, you really should ignore maimtani75, obviously his/her parents are not aware of what she puts on line, she goes around calling other users names, and blocks them because she her little feelings will be hurt because you "told her off". I blame her parents for not supervising her on the internet. It's the summer time and unfortunately a lot of children are unsupervised while on the internet. They think it is cool to act rude to other's on the internet because well you can't see them face to face. Obviously miantani75 needs parental supervision when she is online, and it's a pity that her parents do not understand this. I wonder if more >>

BlaneJane (07/10/2006)
Oh and little girl I have blocked you, not because I don't I can't take your childish name calling, but because I refuse to read immature childish posts from someone who obviously needs parental supervision on the internet.

Michelle Connery (07/11/2006)
miantani- You are the moron. Get over your yourself.

luckydavid- Why should I have to have my son have a criminal record just because of the nazi security guards.

miantani - What do you and zachary have in common, you too are both morons and BAD parents.

Blanejane - I really appreciate your sticking up for me, but if you are right and miantain is little kid then well you can't really blame her for what she posts, after all she is young and does not know any better.

ladybluebutterfly (07/12/2006)
Stealing is stealing whether it's a candy bar or a baseball card? When your son takes money from you wallet, will that be OK?

Zachary (07/12/2006)
I am not a parent, I am only 13.

Michelle Connery (07/14/2006)
ladyblue- he does not need to take money from my wallet he I give him money whenever he wants. It's just that he did not have any money on him at the time he was arrested. If he had he would have paid for the cards, so it is not 100% his fault.

Michelle Connery (07/14/2006)
zachary- Well 13 is still young, I am sure you shoplift too from time to time, if not still I am sure you did things at nine. If you say you don't steal at 13 you are either lying or your parents abuse you so you are afraid to do anything.

zzrokk (07/19/2006)
Michelle, you are my new idol. May I invite you over to the community forum to share your wisdom with us?

capricorn_1227 (07/21/2006)
Listen your son stole from Walmart let that be a lesson to you if you are banned from that store go to another i should know i shoplifted from walmart before i got caught got banned went to another store

DebtorBasher (08/04/2006)
Zachary: If you are only 13 you are in violation of M3C rules. I will have it reported and have your account suspended...you have to be 18 to post on here.

DebtorBasher (08/04/2006)
What nerve...telling a 13 year old if he doesn't steal he is either lying or was abused by his parents...I never stole anything in my entire life...and I was never abused and I'm not lying about it...geez...it's called morasl! Look it up and learn some!

Post a message

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, this looks a lot like the presidential debates they're running now!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT cheers

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He hasn't said anything yet that would get my vote. Plenty of time for all of them, though. Being as it's politics, things will probably change before they firm up their views.

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Lidman for president!!!!!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:Lidman for president!!!!!

The President of....Goathill, NC????

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:Lidman for president!!!!!

The President of....Goathill, NC????

now now, be a good sport, you secretly like him.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh...is it showing? Embarassed

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I always liked Lidman. Does that make me strange?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

His first personality was nice...but then his Evil twin showed up and everything changed.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Evil twins can be fun!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Here is ones of Eileens entertaining reviews.

ALBANY, NEW YORK -- Against my free will I was forced to once again travel to McDonald's in order to purchase a happy meal for my nephew before visiting my brother. I expected this to be a quick visit and decided to use their drive thru. I attempted to order my nephew a cheeseburger happy meal at the drive through window, but since my nephew is now eleven years old I told the employee taking my order that instead of including the happy meal toy that I would like to upgrade the cheeseburger and small fries to a Big Mac and large fries.
There was a long moment of silence over the loudspeaker and right before I was about to lay on my horn, it became apparent that this woman was hard of hearing because she began ringing me up for the ridiculously overpriced Number 1 Value Meal. I began shouting "Hey! Hey! Hello?" until she finally stopped and I repeated my order nice and slow for her.
At this point, I was getting rather impatient of waiting for my nephew's food so I told this woman through the loudspeaker that I never had any problems upgrading from a junior whopper to a double whopper for my nephew instead of receiving a toy at Burger King. Now this may have been a little white lie, but I see no harm in it and the lady responded by saying "Please pull up" so I guess I was right. Now we are getting somewhere I thought. I was wrong.
I pulled up to the window and waited for what seemed like an eternity before the lady appeared with a female manager. It was the manager who spoke to me, the original female employee did not utter a word. She told me I could either receive a cheeseburger happy meal with a toy or a number one Big Mac value meal and that they could not substitute the items. I asked them if they cared at all about satisfying the customer or my nephew and the manager responded although I was hardly paying attention due to calling my brother and telling him I would be late due to these moronic employees.
All the while, the original employee kept looking back at the line of cars behind me. Apparently, they were growing impatient judging from the employee, but I refused to be taken advantage of. Flatly, I told the manager that I was willing to compromise by purchasing the Number 1 Value Meal like she wanted, at the price of a happy meal. At this point the manager LAUGHED AT ME and told me, and I quote, that I "don't get it". "Don't get it?" I shouted. I told her that I wasn't moving from this line until I receive a free Big Mac Happy Meal with the toy for her treatment of me before I report her to the district manager.
It was at this time that the original employee came out of the store and was speaking to the individuals in their cars behind me, no doubt apologizing for the wait they were forcing all of us to endure. I was sitting in my car for 4 additional minutes (I watched the time pass on my car radio) before a third employee brought me a bag with a Big Mac and large fries inside.
Upon looking in the bag I discovered there was no toy inside so I waited until the employee returned. Ignoring the people rudely gunning their engines behind me I told him I needed a happy meal toy and a soda. Finally, almost 15 minutes after this horrible ordeal McDonald's put me through it was finally over. Why oh why do I keep having to go back to this terrible place?

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

A little something written by Churro (Not charro)

The Straw That Broke the Camel's Back
By Churro - 07/14/2011
MIDWESET CITY, OKLAHOMA -- I'm letting my angry inner child type this one out because I'm mad as hell and I want this to be largely extemporaneous and unedited. Ya know I'm usually the sensible one on my3cents but this time I'm playing the rage card. I think I've earned that privilege.
I wake up this morning feeling good and with an appetite for the first time in a long time. I got a little pep in my step and a hunger in my belly and McDonald's on my mind. I order my breakfast burrito and *rolls eyes* *finger quotes* UNSWEET *finger quotes* iced tea, pays my $2.16 and drive off. Sounds like a happy ending, right. Oh HELL NO. Not by a long shot. I reach in the sack for my straw so I can sip some iced tea and you ain't going to believe this but Jar Jar Binks forgot to give me a straw. Yeah. No straw. What the bloody hell?
The drive-thru line is too long for my time so I had to spin right back around out of my truck into the store for a damn straw before I could be on my UNHAPPY way. I ask you who forgets the straw, man? How hard is it to put a freaking straw in a sack. You serve a drink, you give a straw. It's that way every time. This ain't no decision tree requiring judgment or thought. DRINK - STRAW. DRINK - STRAW. DRINK - STRAW. DRINK - STRAW. There's absolutely no excuse for forgetting the STRAW. GEEZE, GEEZE, GEEZE, GEEZE. If I wanted to get out of my truck for some abuse I'd gone to the Waffle House.
They SCREWED with the WRONG guy this time. I'm never going to McDonald's again. NEVER EVER ANYWHERE. McDonalds in Texas? NO! In the Kansas? NO! On a turnpike or in a Walmart or at a mall food court? NO! NO! NO!!! I AM DONE with McDonald's and I might add for morally superior reasoning. Bottom line, you just don't treat people like that so early in the morning. It's just that simple.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Very informative. I didn't know that Jar Jar Binks had taken a job at McD's. Obviously they need to train their intergalactic staff better!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The good ol' days! LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum