Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's for Lunch

+11
ejack053824
My3cents_Stew
DeanPerkins
Crystal Dawn
TheOldSheriff
ript
onlooker
Hydekelso
Justice74
2B84
PepperElf
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 31]

626What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

How about "pork chops and apple sauce"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Hydekelso on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)

http://www.uberpeople.net

627What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:How about "pork chops and apple sauce"

If I click on that link...am I gonna see Peter Brady?????

628What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:26 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yup...the Basher was right again!
I want to know how they made enough pork chops for eight people (nine if Alice joins them), in that ONE skillet.

629What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:53 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ya just can't go wrong with pork!

630What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm thinking maybe some lasagna. I'd rather have my own homemade lasagna, but I'm too lazy. So today will be a Stouffers' frozen, stick in the oven then eat kinda day. Their meat lasagna isn't listed on their recall list of products found to may contain glass...a little extra crunch.  But, their veggie lasagna is along with some other pizza and Lean Cuisine meals.  I'm gonna check the date on mine anyway.

631What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Glass isn't the type of crunch you want in your food. But on the whole, Stouffers is pretty good stuff and I like it when it's just plain too much trouble to cook a meal from scratch!

632What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

here's one: peanut butter and tunafish sandwich, my cousin loves this,

http://www.uberpeople.net

633What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:16 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I found out my Lasagna wasn't Stouffers' afterall. It was some other brand. But, I ended up with a BLT that day instead.

634What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Bacon is always a safe bet! Hydekelso, how'd your cousin ever come up with that combination?

635What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:19 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Anyone hungry for any filled donuts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

636What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I love filled donuts! But somehow, mayonaise filled donuts just don't seem appealing. However, I'll never know unless I try one!

637What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I found that picture on a website showing different kinds of pranks.

638What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That would be a fun one to pull on the local police!

639What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Today, I'm gonna make some homemade Sweet and Sour pork. I've made the chicken many times, from those frozen kits, but decided to try it with pork and rice and veggies today.

640What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:23 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Anything with pig is good stuff!!

641What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

pig Miss Piggy might have something to say about that. pig

642What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Miss Piggy has bigger worries. She had too much wine the other night and when she woke up, Big Bird was next to her in bed! Try and explain that to Kermit, lady!

643What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A friend of mine visited Gilroy, California, which calls itself "the garlic capital of the world". You can get any type of food there loaded with garlic. So she tried garlic ice cream. Aside from Tabasco ice cream ( served in some places in Texas & Louisiana), it's probably one of the most god-awful things you could ever put in your mouth. It may explain why Gilroy has almost no teenage pregnancies. None of the kids there go out on dates.

644What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hmmmmm....you're giving Basherville a good idea!

645What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:15 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sex Ed classes with garlic ice cream?

646What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The 'S' word is forbidden in Basherville. Unless it is quietly spoken between a married couple (married to each other), in the privacy of their own bedroom between 2am-2:10am, (except at the time the clocks are turned back or forward one hour, then they will have to wait until the next day, to avoid all confusion) with the lights out and windows closed.

647What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The "S" word?! Isn't that getting a little too old fashioned?

648What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Not for Basherville.  Do I have to re-test you on the Basherville laws again, Mr. Sheriff?

649What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:23 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Naw, I have the book right here somewhere...oh, blast! Someone put a jelly doughnut on top of it...yuck...guess I'll have to get a new one!

650What's for Lunch - Page 26 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:28 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Just lick it clean.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next