Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a complaint against other members on a site.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Could I get in trouble if I filed a complaint against myself?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Only one way to find out for sure.

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

That sounds like a Stew like complaint.

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Would the complaint involve 3 cheeses and extra pepperoni? Just curious.

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Would the complaint involve 3 cheeses and extra pepperoni?  Just curious.

And anchovies would send it over the top.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'd complain about little fish on my pizza!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I ordered a Taco Pizza..which I've had from this place before and it had a layer of cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and black olives with taco sauce on the side. Sooooooo good. I called and ordered one last week. Opened it and well...it looked like a sausage pizza with two small cups of sour cream on the side (the little cups you put ketchup in to dip your fries) and a couple of little packets of taco sauce.  I called them and told
them they sent the wrong order. I ordered a taco pizza and got a sausage pizza instead. The woman apologized and said she will have a taco pizza delivered right away. Five minutes later a guy called me from
there and asked if I was sure that the pizza I got WASN'T a Taco Pizza. I told him yes and that there was no lettuce, tomatoes cheese or black olives on it. Just sausage. He told me that IS their taco pizza. He said they
call it a Naked Taco Pizza now and 'we don't put all that stuff on it anymore'...really? Turned out what I thought was sausage, was just hamburger meat!  So, I paid for a taco pizza and got a large hamburger pizza
with about two tablespoons of sour cream on the side and packets of taco sauce. To top it off...there was no
flavor to it, the bottom was burned and greasy.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Things cost more and deliver less. It's the way the world is these days.

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:I ordered a Taco Pizza..which I've had from this place before and it had a layer of cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and black olives with taco sauce on the side. Sooooooo good. I called and ordered one last week. Opened it and well...it looked like a sausage pizza with two small cups of sour cream on the side (the little cups you put ketchup in to dip your fries) and a couple of little packets of taco sauce.  I called them and told
them they sent the wrong order. I ordered a taco pizza and got a sausage pizza instead. The woman apologized and said she will have a taco pizza delivered right away. Five minutes later a guy called me from
there and asked if I was sure that the pizza I got WASN'T a Taco Pizza. I told him yes and that there was no lettuce, tomatoes cheese or black olives on it. Just sausage. He told me that IS their taco pizza. He said they
call it a Naked Taco Pizza now and 'we don't put all that stuff on it anymore'...really? Turned out what I thought was sausage, was just hamburger meat!  So, I paid for a taco pizza and got a large hamburger pizza
with about two tablespoons of sour cream on the side and packets of taco sauce. To top it off...there was no
Are you channeling Eileen with that post? lol

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I still have Eileen's pictures on one of my disks or old hard drive.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I seem to have forgotten who Eileen was....darn, the memory box is malfunctioning...

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You'll remember her when I find the pictures.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yep, probably.

ejack053824

ejack053824
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

DebtorBasher wrote:I ordered a Taco Pizza..which I've had from this place before and it had a layer of cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and black olives with taco sauce on the side. Sooooooo good. I called and ordered one last week. Opened it and well...it looked like a sausage pizza with two small cups of sour cream on the side (the little cups you put ketchup in to dip your fries) and a couple of little packets of taco sauce.  I called them and told

Was it hormel sausage?? If so...yummmmmmmmmmm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

ejack053824 wrote:

Was it hormel sausage?? If so...yummmmmmmmmmm

Do you still shop at Publix?

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I almost forgot about EJACK. Those famous BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP. eJACK was secretly very fond of Pirate. But I had trouble showing it.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

How can anyone forget about Ejack. I can still smell him after all these years.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ejack...Hormel is banned from Basherville and a ten mile radius around it...not even allowed in any stores.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Uh-oh. What'll I feed the prisoners in the forced labor camp, uh, I mean jail, now?

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I wonder if you could file a complaint about a complaint.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Uh-oh.  What'll I feed the prisoners in the forced labor camp, uh, I mean jail, now?

Bread and water.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

How about grits and tea?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:How about grits and tea?

Nope...cold bread and warm water!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Did you say cold beer and warm water? Or did I misread that (where'd my glasses go??)?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No, I did not...now go find your glasses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum