Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P to my toyota yaris

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty R.I.P to my toyota yaris Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:16 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I definitely got my moneys worth out of this car for the five years I had it. I'm looking to purchase a toyota prius as soon as the adjusters at Geico determine how much they going to pay for the "totaled" yaris. I don't expect much lol...

http://www.uberpeople.net

2R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

l love my Chevy Equinox. It is a 2006 and I've had it now for 12 years and it still has only about 62,000 miles on it.

3R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I get along with Honda Accords. I had one from 1999 to 2018 before I traded it in for a new one. The new one seems to work just fine for me.

4R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:14 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

An update.. somewhat good news... I'll be able to retain the toyota next week, though with the nasty gash on the bumper (but still drivable) ... Once I get it back, I'm going to check around dealerships and such to purchase another car... Meanwhile I'm driving grow too attached to the Nissan rent/a/car I've been driving for almost 2 weeks. But geico is paying for til feb 2...

http://www.uberpeople.net

5R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Just a reminder....any and all cars MUST be approved by The Basher before becoming a part of Basherville. Here is one example of a car that is approved:
R.I.P to my toyota yaris Rr10

6R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:01 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

How about Range Rovers? Would they pass inspection in Basherville?

7R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You could fit a lot of cats comfortably in a Range Rover! Prince Philip loaded his up with Corgis.

8R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:27 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:You could fit a lot of cats comfortably in a Range Rover!  Prince Philip loaded his up with Corgis.

Now, you KNOW cats are banned from Basherville.

9R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:13 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pizzathehut wrote:How about Range Rovers?  Would they pass inspection in Basherville?

R.I.P to my toyota yaris Basher10

10R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Kinda looks like the USDA stamp they use in the meat department at the grocery store?

11R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Fri May 06, 2022 11:41 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You'll never find my stamp of approval on SPAM!

12R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Tue May 24, 2022 7:13 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I ate a lot of that stuff when I was in school (it was cheap). I will never know how I could stomach it! It is, however, quite popular in Hawaii for some reason.

13R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I ate a lot of that stuff when I was in school (it was cheap).  I will never know how I could stomach it!  It is, however, quite popular in Hawaii for some reason.

I've heard the Hawaiians put SPAM on their pizzas too.

14R.I.P to my toyota yaris Empty Re: R.I.P to my toyota yaris Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:23 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I actually tried that once. Pepperoni and cheese is MUCH better!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum