Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you remember Aember24?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you remember Aember24? Empty Do you remember Aember24? Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:20 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Aember24 (08/27/2004)
It is a small world dvs! lol we probably even know each other!
Aember24 (09/03/2004)
Nthewhiz: isn't there a huge pile of cow plop that you could be buzzing around instead of following me around like a lovesick puppydog?
Aember24 (09/03/2004)
Shoo fly don't bother me
Aember24 (09/08/2004)
Like I said Siffer he can't get enough of me he follows me all over this site trying to vie for my attention and the only reason at this time I have not mentioned the title of book is because it does give my personal info Name State etc and Razz is one stalker I dont want in the real world its enough he does on this site
Administrator (09/22/2004)
Hello Aember24. Thanks for your feedback. We do try to run a fair shop in regards to monitoring of the posts. We have certain rules that are detailed in our Terms and Conditions section that list various forms of behavior/posts that we do not allow.

http://www.uberpeople.net

2Do you remember Aember24? Empty Re: Do you remember Aember24? Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL...how do you come up with all of these from the past?

3Do you remember Aember24? Empty Re: Do you remember Aember24? Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:LOL...how do you come up with all of these from the past?

Here's some posts of justice-4-all back in the m3c days,.,,,,, I'm not sure of the time frames, these were copied and pasted from m3c to dailygripe (a british gripe site)

I think that things have gotten a little out of hand lately. What started out as a gripe site to help enlighten others and sometimes to just blow off a little steam, has turned into a chat room of hatred and bashing. I've noticed in a such a short time, that once you're allowed to enter the topic rooms, and you're accumulation of posts builds up, so does your attitude.....

I'm not quite sure how you do it, but I bet if you're not already, that you'd make one hell of writer or columnist. That is why I hold your comments in the same high regard as I do DebtorBasher. I wasn't kissing *ss yesterday, perhaps my point was misinterpreted or taken out of context, and for that, perhaps I owe the rest of the forum members an apology. I was just telling Basher that she has that same innate quality about her that you also seem to possess. And for those reasons, I chose to remain a member of this forum, and put aside my petty differences with others. Life is way too short to log off the computer at work and go home pist-off about what someone in life said about me on M3C.......

I think all new members arrive with attitudes. I certainly did. I'll be the first to admit that. I was in for a shock that not every single human on the planet didn't necessarily see my complaints from the same point of view. At first, I was upset and angry. How dare you people! You weren't there! You don't know how I felt! But as I gradually opened up and read more and more threads, I began to realize that there are three sides to every story. My version, their version, and the truth. It was a very humbling experience, and I believe nearly 99% of all new members are initially shocked when fellow members don't give them the reassurance they were seeking. They become offended and snap back with an attitude. One of my first posts, the infamous Walmart incident, was a prime example. I went to lunch sooooooo pissed off that not every single person agreed with me. It hurt. But I grew from it. I just hope others can continue to mature and grow as well.

4Do you remember Aember24? Empty Re: Do you remember Aember24? Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:27 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

This  post from ghost of doc j back in May of 2008. I think he was referring to  superbowl//

When I became a target of a cyber-bully, I reacted as my bully hoped; I responded with childish name-calling and retaliatory posts. My behavior only encouraged the bully to step up his attacks. He became more aggressive. He collected ‘evidence’ and posted it on his blog page where he encouraged others to reject me as a site participant…entirely consistent with the NIH definition of a bully. My bully (as is also typical) enjoys interactions with his other peers, and elevates himself as ‘protector’ of those peers. As I later learned, bully is really trying to protect is his own ego........

and superbowl's response.....

Oh' my! Just because I am my own man and don't agree with all of Doc's long winded rants I needed to be analyzed and called more names? This is just way to funny, good one Doc. Carry on..

Last edited by Hydekelso on Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

5Do you remember Aember24? Empty Re: Do you remember Aember24? Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I kept copies of some of the member's profile page, but it's on my old computer that I can't power up. I bought one of those gadgets a few months ago that is supposed to pull your files from old computers that no longer work...but, I haven't tried it yet.

6Do you remember Aember24? Empty Re: Do you remember Aember24? Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:18 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I used to store a lot of my copies of chats on m3c and golden palace poker chats in the yahoo groups section, (which yahoo did away with a few years ago). I'm glad I was able to post some of them on this site. Like the "siffer email dispute between you and never again amazon"..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum