Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleveland Indians ! ! !

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:45 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Who is still in the running?
As the Basherville Bookie, are you taking bets?

102Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I thought YOU were the bookie?!!

103Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:10 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

YOU are the one that's been taking everyone's money!

104Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

But that's not gambling money. It's honest bribes!

105Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Basherville is bribeless!

106Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Um...they were tips for a job well done...?

107Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ummm...you only had one Official Basherville assignment since you were put into office! That assignment was to catch and evict that nakked man running around town that was caught on tape. If he was the one that gave you a tip, I want to know where he had his money stashed.

108Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:53 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The President is more concerned over the 'Redskins' name and log be offensive than tending to the business of the country's...So, of course, the old, 'We are offended by Chief Wahoo' came back to surface.

If they are going to complain about that...then I'm going to complain about the 'Fighting Irish' mascot/logo! They are making us Irish come across is fighting all the time...and we don't...and I will fight to the end to prove it too!!! I'll show them!!!

109Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh...and I guess I'm going to place my bet on The Atlanta Braves. I like that their uniforms are the same color and similar as our Indians..and well...Chiefs...Indians...why not? And I like hearing them when they do the Tomahawk Chop....

110Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Those foam tomahawks the Braves sell used to be made by a Cherokee owned company. Maybe they still are. Political correctness has it's place. In good jokes, mostly! Since I'm of English, Welsh, Irish, German, Polish, French, and Scots background, I think I ought to get some sort of assistance. Come to think of it, maybe my ancestors could have used assistance getting to the corner pharmacy to pick up some con...nevermind..

111Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

St. Lou offs the Pirates in game 5. Guess I'm a Cardinal fan, now!

112Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You sound like a fan with no home.

113Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not very dedicated, that's for sure! When the sports franchises pay me to support them, I'll happily be a fanatical fan!

114Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty hydekelso Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:13 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

How about them Tigers???

http://www.uberpeople.net

115Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My niece and her husband are in Boston, so my wife and I are picking the Tigers over the Red Sox. Got a dollar on each game and a chance to teach the younger folks a lesson. Go Tigers!

116Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I can not support the Tigers...not as long as Prince UnCharming in playing for them.

117Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I can not support the Tigers...not as long as Prince UnCharming in playing for them.

118Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Then go with St. Louie-They're up 20 in the series with the Dodgers!

119Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, how 'bout that. The Cards are in.

120Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Is DeRiot out of the picture yet?

121Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yep! It's gonna be the Sox and the Cards. Think I'll go with the Cards.

122Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...I think I'll go for the Cards as well. Since LA is in CA and CA is full of yucky sunshine and stinky hot weather and the Cardinal is our State bird.

123Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, LA has been eliminated, but Cardinals are a pretty bird, so that's reason enough to support 'em over the Red Sox. Plus, my wife hates the beards the Sox players have grown. Makes 'em look like an Amish softball team.

124Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh wait...so it's between St. Louis and Boston? Hmmmmm...Boston DOES have great 'Boston Baked Beans'...candy coated peanuts. And Boston is in Mass. which is the home of Salem...where the witches fly through the air on their brooms. I might have to go for them. I do agree with your wife and the scragglily facial hair though.

125Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

The Bearded Batsmen From Beantown

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum