Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers For Those In Oklahoma...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Empty Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Mon May 20, 2013 10:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My prayers to those affected by the tornados in Oklahoma.
I hope our Stewie and his family are all safe.

2Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Empty Re: Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hope the weather gives them a break today.

3Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Empty Re: Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

My brother and his family live just outside of Moore, over in Edmond. They posted pics from their storm shelter. Very surreal when it involves those you love. They were fine, but had friends who lost their homes. Praying for all those involved. (Even you Lord Rothschild)

4Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Empty hydekelso Wed May 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

and brenda

http://www.uberpeople.net

5Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Empty Re: Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Thu May 30, 2013 1:09 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice, I can't even imagine what they are going through. My prayers are still with them.
I sent Stew an email...but haven't heard anything from him yet. I'll let you all know when I do.

6Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Empty Re: Prayers For Those In Oklahoma... Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hoping that their recovery is as fast as possible!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]