Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello to all from the old days of M3C

+4
AlainM3C
PepperElf
Justice74
UrFriendlyPirate
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 am

UrFriendlyPirate

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Pirate here, giving a shout out saying hi to those who know/knew me from the old M3C days. Just saying hello, don't know how much I might be on here, have completed a mid-life "reset" on a personal level and am trying to get my feet on the ground and my vision on things of importance - I include friends on that list - even anonymous ones. I'm not sure I'm up to reviewing products or services yet - my specialty - but I'll chime in here from time to time if Basher reminds me. P.S. RickShaw said to say hello.

2Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers pirat cheers !!!

Great to see you finally made your way to Basherville! We can use an appliance man here.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Pirate! Great to see you!

4Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Kerki, Turkmenistan?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A nice, kind of dry town with lots of goats, questionable water, and not enough toilet paper.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Apparently the Turkmens now call the place Atamurat. No matter. It still smells like goats.

7Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Sounds like the perfect place for Lidman...the goatman.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If Lidman played his cards right, he could even become president for life of the place, but darned if I know why anyone would really want that job there!

9Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty hydekelso Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

UrFriendlyPirate wrote:Pirate here, giving a shout out saying hi to those who know/knew me from the old M3C days.  Just saying hello, don't know how much I might be on here, have completed a mid-life "reset" on a personal level and am trying to get my feet on the ground and my vision on things of importance - I include friends on that list - even anonymous ones.  I'm not sure I'm up to reviewing products or services yet - my specialty - but I'll chime in here from time to time if Basher reminds me.  P.S. RickShaw said to say hello.  
Welcome friend. I like your style.

Last edited by Hydekelso on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)

http://www.uberpeople.net

10Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

NorCalSteve

NorCalSteve
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

What up Pirate, and everyone else. Anyone know how to get in touch with JC, is she here? Who all is here from the old days of M3C...

11Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey Steve! Welcome to Basherville...bounce Man-O-Man, I sure missed you!
We have quite a few M3C members registered, but not all of them have been on for awhile. How have you been?

12Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi, Steve! How have you been? It's nice to see some old M3C's stopping by!

13Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm

NorCalSteve

NorCalSteve
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

I've been good, how about you all?

14Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

For myself, life keeps flowing along pretty well. Got food on the table, a roof that doesn't leak and fresh cat litter so the basement won't get stinky. I've got a question for you, Steve, that nobody seems to know the answer to. Around where does Southern California end and Northern California begin? I've looked in atlases and at maps, and there's no line or indication. (must be early in the AM for me to even think of things like this!)

15Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:34 pm

NorCalSteve

NorCalSteve
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Good question.....I don't know. lol

16Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:06 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Steve, you need to visit up North for some real winter weather.

17Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty hydekelso Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

You mean like Greenland?

http://www.uberpeople.net

18Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Vancouver, maybe?

19Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have received information from the U of Cal Santa Cruz ("Banana Slugs") that they are definately in 'Northern California'. Information from U of Cal Bakersfield ('Rowdy the Road Runner') indicates they are not sure if they are Northern or Southern, but really don't care. The University of Akron, Ohio, ("The Zips"-Zippy being a kangaroo, apparently stuck in Akron for unknown reasons) indicates they were not sure where California is.

20Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:56 pm

NorCalSteve

NorCalSteve
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

It's cold enough here in NorCal,especially in the water.

21Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Good to see some old names hanging out and chatting...As far as reviews, I did a recent one on My3cents of the portion pilfering that the sandwich artists at Subway have the nerve to do and still smile and look you in the face. Check it out and tell me if I'm just full of beans or not.

22Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I had to go search for it...I've never ordered the six inch...so, I wasn't aware of it. Full of beans? Yeah...but that was before your review! lol! 

BTW...nice touch on the banner. Thanks!

23Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You've never ordered the 6 inch? So I'm guessing you like the 12 inch one better?

24Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You're right about that water, Steve.  I took a dive in Monterey Bay when I was visiting my aunt at Aptos.  Dag nab it, was that a shock I'll never forget!!

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because you're in Basherville!)

25Hello to all from the old days of M3C Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...as Sheriff of Basherville, you must set a good example...I'm going to have to wash your typing fingers with soap!!! Shocked  Shame! Shame!Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum