Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basherville's Funniest Videos...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Basherville's Funniest Videos... Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:29 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

2Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That sort of looks like fun for a cold, snowy day!

3Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:13 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL...that was entertaining! Someone must have gotten that idea from watching an ant farm.

4Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh wait! I posted that in 2014! LOL. I hate this new format on this site. I used to just click on the 'postings since last visit'...now, I don't know where the heck I am! Someone needs to be fired!

5Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:39 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Question

Last edited by Justice74 on Thu May 20, 2021 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

6Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'd forgotten all about that video, Justice....thanks for bringing life back into it.

Justice74 likes this post

7Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:58 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I wonder if the sheriff's aunt and lady lyrics were in that video.

http://www.uberpeople.net

8Basherville's Funniest Videos... Empty Re: Basherville's Funniest Videos... Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cool video, Justice! Although, I gotta say, if I had seen this 30-40 years ago, I would have stopped dating! Too darn scary!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum