Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the addys evenually restore the community forum on my3cents?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

It's not nearly the same without it.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They said they have no plans on it at this time. However, they said their traffic is picking up since they've been working on some changes.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I haven't stopped in there in ages. Is anyone left from the old days?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...some of the oldies but goodies stop by and comments.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll have to stop in and see what's new.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm not gonna say anything about the city you're in today. silent 

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The strange thing about Blue Ball is, it is right smack in Amish territory (and the food is excellent there, by the way). I don't know where they got the name and I never asked. They're nice folks and they have some really excellent flea markets in the area now and again. No sense bringing up the name. They may not know what it means (but I'll bet the younger ones do!)

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You'll have to ask Levi.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I will, but first, who is Levi?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Levi...The Amish Mafia leader. I take it you've never watched that show. That's ok, it's no longer on the air anyway.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I saw advertisements for it, but never got a chance to see it. I saw some hefty manure piles on Amish farms. I'll bet that's where Levi and his gang stashed their bodies!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's how their gardens grow.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have to admit, their produce is excellent! I always wash it thoroughly, though!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm taking my Nieces to a farm on Sunday...yeah, we have a working farm right in the middle of the city. Gonna check out their produce...maybe some good sweet corn, yummy tomatoes that I can't get in the stores.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's the perfect time of year for that and you can really taste the difference in the farm fresh produce! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th! It was fun here, but after a fairly tame afternoon party at the neighbor's, we went home watched some fireworks on TV (and through the living room window since some local folks seem to have gotten some stuff from Phantom Fireworks over in Ohio) and went to bed around 11 o'clock. Guess we just aren't as frisky as we were when we younger!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

So, I won't see you on some video show with firecrackers sticking out of your butt while a true friend lights them? Maybe that, 'Do not try this at home' warning really works!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I do pay attention to those warnings! I didn't light any firecrackers this year. The label said, "use only with adult supervision'. So I gave the firecrackers to a bunch of little kids and sat back and supervised!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That was very smart of you...I'm very proud to have you as Basherville's Sheriff!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Why, yes Ma'am, those kids were well supervised. They threw the firecrackers without burning their fingers and not one mailbox was damaged while I was watching them!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well then...job well done, Sheriff! Free donuts all week for you!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Free donuts for a week?! I'm gonna run out and get the little buggers a box of M-80's and Black Cats!!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No cats are allowed in Basherville! Black cats only on Halloween!

Will the addys evenually restore the community forum on my3cents? 12478_691310647627777_309466529584164158_n

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That cat doesn't look very happy!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I know...and that's the way it's supposed to be!  Twisted Evil 

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You wouldn't say that if it was me peeking in the window on a cold, rainy day, would you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum