Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for thanksgiving

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1plans for thanksgiving Empty plans for thanksgiving Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Anyone doing anything special for thanksgiving?

http://www.uberpeople.net

2plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Making Thanksgiving Dinner for my Dad.

3plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Just having a nice dinner with my wife and sister in law. They chat and I watch football!

4plans for thanksgiving Empty hydekelso Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

My sister and kids and some others had thankg lunch yesterday, and the men watched the iowa Wisconsin game. I watched the 1st half with them, and listened to the rest of it in my cab radio.

5plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

From the looks of the weather report for the east coast, good thing you aren't on Long Island anymore. The snow is going to make things a mess there!

6plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We had stupid springlike weather yesterday and the high winds took out our power from about noon until 6:30 lastnight. All traces of our snow is gone. Sad
I haven't checked yet today, but lastnight they were already closing schools again.

7plans for thanksgiving Empty hydekelso Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

We had snow on Sunday.

8plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We're supposed to have a little bit of snow today, but the ones that will really get it are east of here.

9plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 am

DeanPerkins

DeanPerkins
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Me and my friends for the last 2 years have done a strange thanksgiving dessert dish. What we do is is make two desserts, one serious dessert, and another very strange. This year i plan to make caramel apples (serious) and gravy apples (strange, its pretty much the same as a caramel apple but with gravy)

10plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's interesting! I'm of course familiar with caramel apples, but certainly gravy apples is a new one to me. What type of gravy do you use with an apple?

11plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:40 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Gravy Apples...that's funny. Do you mash up the apples like mashed potatoes and pour the gravy over them. I don't know how gravy would stick to the apple if it was dipped like a caramel apple on a stick. Be sure to share photos with us.

12plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No question about it, you can do a lot of things with apples!

13plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:11 pm

DeanPerkins

DeanPerkins
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

We love Thanksgiving! We stay home and do the following:

1. Watch the Mace's Thanksgiving parade on TV while having hot coco and maybe a sweet roll.

2. Dinner will have turkey or chicken, dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, potatoes, green beans, stuffed eggs, olives, and sweet tea. Dessert will be pie.

3. If there is a football game my husband will watch it and I will play on the computer

14plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thanksgiving us usually a little cold around here, because I have to leave my window open so Alain can smell the turkey cooking from out in his treehouse.

15plans for thanksgiving Empty Re: plans for thanksgiving Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thanksgiving is a great time to be with family! Also a good time to be checking to see if someone left a pie on the window sill to cool!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum