Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Burning Food Reciped

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Fat Burning Food Reciped Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:56 pm

DeanPerkins

DeanPerkins
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

I have come to know about some appealing recipes here , especially for women. I have also come to know about some Fat burning foods recipes here. Anyone here who can advice some tips about the given food recipes as well?

Last edited by DeanPerkins on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not sure any recipe is truely fat burning. Best way to take off some fat is exercise. A low fat recipe or food modification (more lean stuff, fruits, veggies, etc.) can reduce the amount of fat added, though.

3Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:33 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thanks for adding this topic, Dean. I'm munchin' on some almonds as I read.

4Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It is a good topic. I think almonds are still considered good. Dr. Oz hasn't freaked out over them like he has about rice, apples and whatever else he's dancing around about these days.

5Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Almonds are good for you...these are cinnamon coated almonds...cinnamon is good for ya too!

6Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

As I get somewhat older, I care less about the 'healthy' stuff and more about what's tasty. Sometimes things that are tasty happen to be healthy, too. Heck, my Dad is 91 and he pretty much eats what he wants to. As long as I have a bit from each of the old fashioned food groups, I should be fine.

7Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My Grandfather lived to be 98. He drank a glass of milk with one raw egg in it every morning. But...Ohhhh, now you have to make sure your fork doesn't touch the bowl that touched the spoon that touched the pan that you cooked an egg in.

8Fat Burning Food Reciped Empty Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I played in dirt and chewed grass stems to look cool when I was a little kid. If the germs didn't kill me then, they missed their chance!

Still, I could never handle raw eggs or oysters, for some reason. I had a friend that used that for a hangover cure. It may have worked for him, but it did not help the rest of us waking up on the floor to see that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]