Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Burning Food Reciped

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fat Burning Food Reciped on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:56 pm

DeanPerkins

Basherville Jester
I have come to know about some appealing recipes here , especially for women. I have also come to know about some Fat burning foods recipes here. Anyone here who can advice some tips about the given food recipes as well?

Last edited by DeanPerkins on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:28 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'm not sure any recipe is truely fat burning. Best way to take off some fat is exercise. A low fat recipe or food modification (more lean stuff, fruits, veggies, etc.) can reduce the amount of fat added, though.

View user profile

3 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks for adding this topic, Dean. I'm munchin' on some almonds as I read.

View user profile

4 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:21 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It is a good topic. I think almonds are still considered good. Dr. Oz hasn't freaked out over them like he has about rice, apples and whatever else he's dancing around about these days.

View user profile

5 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:11 am

Almonds are good for you...these are cinnamon coated almonds...cinnamon is good for ya too!

View user profile

6 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:01 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
As I get somewhat older, I care less about the 'healthy' stuff and more about what's tasty. Sometimes things that are tasty happen to be healthy, too. Heck, my Dad is 91 and he pretty much eats what he wants to. As long as I have a bit from each of the old fashioned food groups, I should be fine.

View user profile

7 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

My Grandfather lived to be 98. He drank a glass of milk with one raw egg in it every morning. But...Ohhhh, now you have to make sure your fork doesn't touch the bowl that touched the spoon that touched the pan that you cooked an egg in.

View user profile

8 Re: Fat Burning Food Reciped on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:35 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I played in dirt and chewed grass stems to look cool when I was a little kid. If the germs didn't kill me then, they missed their chance!

Still, I could never handle raw eggs or oysters, for some reason. I had a friend that used that for a hangover cure. It may have worked for him, but it did not help the rest of us waking up on the floor to see that!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum