Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yankees win wildcard game over Twins

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:46 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Now they're in the playoffs. Hopefully they can end their eight year drought of a world series title.

http://www.uberpeople.net

2Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm sort of pulling for the Nationals, but that's because I was brought up in the D.C. area.

3Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:I'm sort of pulling for the Nationals, but that's because I was brought up in the D.C. area.

OH for some reason I thought you were originally from Iowa.

4Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I went to school at Cornell in Mount Vernon, Iowa and lived there for about 5 years. Then I moved to Chicago for a couple of years. After that, I was all over the place. I've visited Iowa several times since, but when someone recognizes me, I leave with great haste.

5Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Yankees have now tied the series 2-2.

6Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I see that the Nationals got bitten by the Cubs and the Yankees beat Cleveland (DB, what happened to the Indians?) Not sure about the other games since the paper hasn't come yet.

7Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:54 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yankee fans are banned from Basherville!

8Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I hear they are banned in Boston, too!

9Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yankees go home.

10Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I used to hear that in the South, but they usually said, "Yankee go home, but leave your cash!"

11Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I guess they went home, huh?

12Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:06 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Go Dodgers!

13Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Empty Re: Yankees win wildcard game over Twins Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think I'll go for the Dodgers, too, but Houston isn't going to be easy for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum