Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little House On The Prairie

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If you're talking about the horse on the thing-a-ma-gig in front of the stairs....yes, they remembered it. I don't remember if they had found the original that was missing a leg...or if they just found the same kind with a missing leg...but they remade the leg and it was just like the original...oh...and that vase they broke after they were told...'Don't play ball in the house'. they found the original vase.

27Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That gal on the banner....Didn't she used to be an innocent-like child actor on one of the old "family friendly' TV shows??

28Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't know about that...but Snoopy sure seems to like his view. Shocked

29Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Perhaps it is time to get the beagle neutered?

30Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:06 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Bob Barker would agree.

31Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Son of a gun, I just peaked at Wiki. Ol' Bob Barker is (apparently) still among the living at 96. I don't know if he'd agree about being neutered, but at 96 I am sort of guessing you've been fixed by Mother Nature, like it or not!

32Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:36 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Did you ever see the movie "Office Space" ?

http://www.uberpeople.net

33Little House On The Prairie - Page 2 Empty Re: Little House On The Prairie Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I sort of recall the name, but I don't think I ever saw it. What's it about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum