Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P. My Sheriff

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.I.P. My Sheriff  Empty R.I.P. My Sheriff Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My heart is broken into a million pieces with the passing away of My Sheriff, just a little over a month ago. I've avoided posting this because the tears just won't stop. He was the most amazing, loving, caring man I've ever known. We loved each other very much over the years. We entered into a long distance relationship the past four years. We talked for hours on the phone, many times throughout an entire night. It wasn't unusual for my phone to ring at midnight and we would watch old TV shows together until 7am. He would call me at 3am, singing the Petticoat Junction theme song. He used to sing to me many times over the phone. We laughed together, cried together, joked around...out wit and sense of humor was a match like no other. I miss his  calls, I miss his voice and his laugh. With all the conversations we've had, I never heard him say anything negative about anyone. Sure, he didn't always agree with some things people would say or do, but he never criticized them about it or put them down for it. He always knew I don't go to funerals, so I know he would understand my not being at his. But, his sister did ask if there was any song I wanted to dedicate to him to be played during his service. I didn't even have to think twice. I told her to please have Dionne Warwick's 'Deja Vu' played. That was the song that I swear was written for Larry and me. I've sent it to him many times to listen to. I told him...listen to these words...that's us!  I still cry...probably always will. I miss him and love him so much.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Please share your Sheriff memories ... M3C would not have been the same without him.

2R.I.P. My Sheriff  Empty Re: R.I.P. My Sheriff Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:00 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Sorry to hear about Sheriff. I don't think I interacted with him much, but based his comments on m3cents, he was a decent person. The voice of reason on my3cents.

DebtorBasher likes this post

http://www.uberpeople.net

3R.I.P. My Sheriff  Empty Re: R.I.P. My Sheriff Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sheriff was indeed a decent and rational voice in M3C. Those are sometimes hard to find on the online community. I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

DebtorBasher likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum