Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Features Activated!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Features Activated! Empty New Features Activated! Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:38 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If you scroll to the bottom of a comment box, you will see a 'Quick Reply' option.
Honestly, I don't see how much 'quicker' it really is...looks like you're just saving
the time it takes to click on 'reply'. But...it's a new feature.

Also, if you look at the options above your comment box as you are typing your
message...you'll notice an 'embed' option (between link and YouTube options).
On the second line below that, you will see new Emjois!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thanks!

3New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...why don't you go visit New Zealand and bring some snow back to Basherville?

4New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll take a quick hike into the Southern Alps and see what I can find!

5New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thank you!

6New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:00 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Thank you!

You're welcome.

http://www.uberpeople.net

7New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Did you want some snow too, Hydekelso?

8New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Did you want some snow too, Hydekelso?

Maybe around christmas eve.

http://www.uberpeople.net

9New Features Activated! Empty Re: New Features Activated! Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I know of an Umatilla shaman who con do that for you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum