Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kentucky Derby 2022

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Kentucky Derby 2022 Sat May 07, 2022 12:05 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Kentucky Derby 2022 Derby211

2Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Re: Kentucky Derby 2022 Sat May 07, 2022 12:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I will pick, 'White Abarrio'...because it's a purty horsey, even with it's Moe haircut.
Kentucky Derby 2022 Wa10

3Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Re: Kentucky Derby 2022 Sun May 08, 2022 7:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Being a hockey fan, I went for Messier. Never would have guessed an 80 to 1 shot would win!

4Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Re: Kentucky Derby 2022 Sun May 08, 2022 10:08 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I tried to sign onto TwinSpires to play the longshots..couldn't sign in...the 'reset by email' wasn't responding, I called and was on hold too long, I tried the online chat and I was 55th in line. So....I tried again later still no email response, now 66th in line for the online chat...so, I knew being that they were already 'rider's up', I wouldn't get through on the phone to reset it. So, I choose the option to place my bet over the phone...got through and the woman couldn't verify me, then got her supervisor and he ok'd her to take my bet. She told me I had $3.00 in my account. I told her I wanted to make a deposit to bet...she said I can't make deposits over the phone.....so..no bets, no longshot, no winner.

About 10 minutes after the race...suddenly, my password worked without having to reset it. So, I thought ok, I'll check out the Australian tracks later last night and I will check out the longshots running. Well...I went to sign on and ... nope ... password isn't working again.

5Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Re: Kentucky Derby 2022 Sun May 08, 2022 10:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I really didn't like that way that lead rider guy treated our Derby winner. Yanking and pulling on him. They said he was trying to get him under control...he would have been in control if he would have stopped treating him like that. He must have lost a bundle on that race and wanted to take it out on our winner.

6Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Re: Kentucky Derby 2022 Sun May 08, 2022 10:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Did you notice, the winning horse wasn't even listed with the other's on the chart I posted? They said he didn't even enter him in it until Friday. I didn't know they were able to enter that late in the game.

7Kentucky Derby 2022 Empty Re: Kentucky Derby 2022 Thu May 19, 2022 7:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That Derby winner was a frisky horse. I liked him!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum