Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The M3C Picture That Sent Liddy Over The Edge

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Liddy insisted this was a real picture and I was making fun of deformed, handicapped baby. How dare I be so mean!

Then, there was another picture I posted, using about 4-5 different pics that I found on the Internet and PhotoChopped them into one...he actually thought it was a picture of HIM!  First of all, he would have known if there was any such picture of him to begin with...I even showed him the 4-5 original pictures I used from the Internet to show him, it wasn't a picture of him...I didn't even post it as a picture of him...LOL...he threatened to have me banned from M3C and sue me for using his picture without his consent....if that's not a compliment of my PhotoChopping skills, I don't know what is. What a nutcase!

The M3C Picture That Sent Liddy Over The Edge Baby10

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

I thought maybe his dislike for "DigitalCommando" did it. Both Liddy and Superbowl hated him almost as much as they hated pirate.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

DC was good people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]