Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Series

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World Series Empty World Series Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

So now it's the Tigers and the Giants. Bets? Predictions? My feelings: I can't lose. I like SF since I once lived there. However, Detroit hasn't won a series in a while so it's sort of their turn and the city could use something cheerful. My wife's going for the Tiggers, so I guess I'll go for SF so we have something to bet on.

2World Series Empty .... Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:So now it's the Tigers and the Giants. Bets? Predictions? My feelings: I can't lose. I like SF since I once lived there. However, Detroit hasn't won a series in a while so it's sort of their turn and the city could use something cheerful. My wife's going for the Tiggers, so I guess I'll go for SF so we have something to bet on.

The Bears

http://www.uberpeople.net

3World Series Empty Re: World Series Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I always root for The Bears.

4World Series Empty Re: World Series Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

2-0 for SF so far. I wouldn't count the Tiggers out yet, though. A homefield can make a big difference in a teams performance!

5World Series Empty .... Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:2-0 for SF so far. I wouldn't count the Tiggers out yet, though. A homefield can make a big difference in a teams performance!

the tiggers? lol winnie cant be far away

6World Series Empty Re: World Series Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Jim Leyland's beginning to look a bit like Eeyore!

7World Series Empty Re: World Series Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A sweep. And so it ends for the Tiggers. Pooh, Eeyore and Winnie are depressed. Detroit has little hope for the Lions and the Red Wings are on strike. There's word that saddened masses of Detroit sports fans are packing up the old GM truck and migrating up north, perhaps to Saginaw, where they will drink away their troubles on the shores of frozen Lake Huron.

8World Series Empty Re: World Series Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers YaaY...it's over? WOO HOO!! I thought they still had one more game...now, if we can just get over the Basketball season...yeah, I know it hasn't started yet, but I'm looking forward to the end of it already...stupid basketball!

9World Series Empty Re: World Series Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not much for basketball (squeaky sneakers, back and forth), but I'm gonna miss hockey this year. That's all right, though, there's plenty of other stuff to watch on cable!

10World Series Empty Re: World Series Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

What's up with no hockey this year? Are they on strike or something? Spittsburg without hockey is unheard of!!!

11World Series Empty Re: World Series Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They're having a labour dispute. Not enough money for the players and the players want a bigger cut of the profits from merchandise sales, I think. I expect they'll solve it before the end of the football season, so as long as there is a weekly sports party with a keg, we'll survive!!

12World Series Empty Re: World Series Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I think it's going to be the Yankees this year!

13World Series Empty Re: World Series Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:40 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Think alllllllllllll you want!

14World Series Empty Re: World Series Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Now now little Debbie.

15World Series Empty Re: World Series Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm going to root for the Cubs. I like their uniforms. And I think I will also go for the White Sox. Just because they keep trying and hoping...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum