Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's next?

+2
Hydekelso
Justice74
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Going back to the original theme from Justice: The bad news-a 37-3 Dolphin loss to the Titans. The good news: The Raiders lost 55-20 to the Ravens. So Miami's loss was only by a total of 34 points while Oakland's loss was by a total of 35.

27What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I just realized that when football ends, I won't have hockey to carry me through until baseball. that means nothing but basketball, which I don't really care for. Now I'm depressed. I may have to get off the couch and do something useful this winter.

28What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You can always watch reruns of the Olympics.

29What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That or girl's field hockey. I just found a local cable channel that has high school girl's field hockey. Those ladies are more vicious than any NHL player I've ever faced!

30What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What's this? The Washington Redskins beat Baltimore? Bacchanalia in the DC bars and basements 'round town!

31What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...you can always watch bikini Hockey...they showed some clips from it (I said CLIPS not Cli...nevermind!)

I was gonna post a video of them playing...but I didn't want you getting bopped on the head with an iron skillet again when your wife catches you watching.

32What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Bikini Hockey? With shots of Cli-never minds?! Holy ShXX! Call the Beagle, we got us some good viewing! (properly timed so as to avoid those painful lumps from iron skillets!)

33What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

As Bud Abbott was fond of telling Lou Costello, "I'm a Baaaaad boy!"

34What's next? - Page 2 Empty .... Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Go Giants!!

http://www.uberpeople.net

35What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Giants are way up in the power rankings, but here's a crazy thought: Could the Deadskins actually give them some serious competition?

36What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think the male hockey players should play, wearing a bikini...what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

cheers cheers EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS! cheers cheers

37What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm even okay with the guys wearing nothing at all as long as that applies to the gals, as well!

38What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Bikini Hockey? Pinch me...I must be dreaming Shocked

39What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Check it out on Youtube, Justice...

40What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A game where a good shot REALLY scores a goal!

41What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If those 'fake' women can play hockey with just wearing a bikini...why does the men hide under chin guards, mouth guards, elbow guards, knee guards, wanker guards, face masks and fifty pounds of padding? Geesh...men are a bunch of wimps!!!

42What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The pads don't always work! I've got some scars to prove it! And there is no way any guy is going into a game without the most important protection of all...the cup! You can always get some new teeth, but finding a replacement winky could be tricky!

43What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:The pads don't always work! I've got some scars to prove it! And there is no way any guy is going into a game without the most important protection of all...the cup! You can always get some new teeth, but finding a replacement winky could be tricky!

If you travel outside of Basherville, you can easily find a WinkyDink at any adult store. At least, that's what I'm told...you know the Basher doesn't go into those kinds of places.

44What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

When I was younger, they told us if we found a lost wanker, look around for John Bobbit 'cause he was usually missing one!

45What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

By the way (since this is the sports section), I'll bet ya a nickle that the Steelers choke and lose to the Bengals!

46What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:14 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

TMZ reported about an actor who had his wanker broke in half when his girlfriend got a bit wild on him and landed a little to hard on it. LOL...show a picture of him in the ER...the doctor gave him an anti-erection medication to prevent it from getting too excited, until it heals. I just thought it was funny that it made the news...That's all TMZ talks about, wankers, boobs and butts...it's all old and so predictable.

47What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not all that familiar with TMZ, but with what you've said, I'm glad I'm not!

48What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

What's being served at the Elf Bar and Grill today?

49What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Mar-Teenies, of course! They also have a 'Flaming Comet' that turns everyone into a dancer & prancer and makes you quite blitzen! Rudolph had a 'Dasher & Donner', got a red nose and smitten by Cupid, then left with a real vixen.

Last edited by AlainM3C on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to insert reindeer into lame post!)

50What's next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's next? Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Tried to organize bikini hockey game yesterday at local university. Expected young, athletic females. AARP ladies showed up in full pads. Ran for my life along with other disappointed male organizers. Some of us may be blind for life...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next