Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basher's Driving Habits Report Card...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basher's Driving Habits Report Card... Empty Basher's Driving Habits Report Card... Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Being with State Farm Insurance, I decided to try out their new 'Drive In' contraption thingie...just plug it into my car and see how much I can save on my car insurance.

Today, I got my first 'report card'...

Yearly Mileage: 714
Left Turns: B+
Right Turns: B-
Acceleration: C+
Braking: A
Speed: A+
Time of Day: A+

Right now, just for having this contraption plugged into my car (which is free for one year), I am saving $50.00...My report card said if I continue driving the way that I do, I can save $103.39. Not bad.

Now...how do I get my Acceleration grade up? What the heck am I doing to get a C+...I just step on the gas when the light turns green...my Dad said I'm too slow...so, shouldn't that be a good thing? Heck, I don't peel rubber from a traffic light, and I can't go faster than the car in front of me!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm going to have to require all Bashervillians to have one of these, so I can keep an eye on their driving habits!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No need for one of these contraptions on my vehicle. I haven't seriously wrecked anything in a while and I only squished 6 or 7 small mammals in the last year or so...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum