Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

UBer working on building self driving cabs.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

http://gizmodo.com/report-uber-is-building-a-robotics-factory-for-self-dr-1683347740

Check out this link. Imagine self driving cars cruising around your neighborhood.

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yesterday I saw a guy driving down the street with a cellphone to his ear and also lighting a cigarette. It must have been a self driving car because he sure wasn't steering it!

3UBer working on building self driving cabs. Empty hydekelso Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:51 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Yesterday I saw a guy driving down the street with a cellphone to his ear and also lighting a cigarette.  It must have been a self driving car because he sure wasn't steering it!

maybe there was one of those closedcircuit cameras built in the car, and Sheldon or some geek was operating the car via remote control.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Dr. Sheldon Cooper...LOL!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think Howard was at the remote. He can't even drive a Mars rover right!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I wonder if the Uber Mini Strike was successful.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Looks like marginally it was, but Ubers IPO took a hit.

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Uber is still losing a lot of money. It's almost like a pyramid scheme. Only the CEO and other top-tier folks are cleaning up big. Meanwhile the investers/shareholders are still taking a big hit.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sometimes the investors get it right...
And sometimes they lose LOTS of money.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Uber Eats charges waaay too much.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

People would be more accepting of self-driving cars if they had minibars...

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

There was an incident two days ago. During rush hour traffic after work a truck did not cover it's load that it
was carrying....which was nickle scraps. It turned out he had these small razor sharp pieced flying from his truck on the highway...next thing you know....100 cars had flat tires.

Anyway, my point is....they were interviewing an Uber Driving on our local news. This Uber driver only had ONE EYE! pirat HOW, does a one eyed man get a job driving for UBER? Bless his heart for working, most would just
live off disability...but again...the man has only one eye. When I renew my driver's license, I have to pass an
eye test for my peripheral vision...how does someone with one eye pass that test? Unless of course, you are
Pirate With Parrot...at least he has his Parrot to watch for him.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've seen drivers with two good eyes that shouldn't be allowed to drive!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

But, not in Basherville, right? Because of course you would have taken away their driver's license....right SHERIFF??

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

But most of them don't have a license to take away, so I let them go for a small contribution to "the law enforcement fund".

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Tell them to go back where they came from and give them a one way ticket out of Basherville....SECURE OUR WALL!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wall? Oh, I love walls! I remember seeing the old fieldstone walls in New Hampshire and Connecticut that the farmers had built to separate their fields. Very rustic and country-like!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We had a wall in my backyard when I was growing up. It was a retaining wall made of railroad ties. I helped build it. It made the yard more level and it looked better that way!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You get that wall built, then the Bashervillians can hang a poster of our very loved Pirate and we can play...Pin The EyePatch On The Pirate! pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wait a second. I said I built walls when I was a kid. I don't do that stuff now. I hire a contractor. You find somebody to build your wall!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

So, what you are saying is....take away one of your stars????

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yes! I am not throwing my back out to build some wall when I can hire a contractor to do it! I might consider a white picket fence, though....

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

But, guys can pee through a white picket fence...Hmmmmm...maybe an electric white picket fence would work!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I like that idea! Of course, I pee in bushes to avoid electric fences...

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It makes the bushes grow more fuller....then, you have to trim them. Just like people who mow their lawn, then the water it....geesh...they have to make up their minds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum