Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uber leaders in France arrested

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Uber leaders in France arrested Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

http://techcrunch.com/2015/06/29/uber-france-leaders-arrested-for-running-illegal-taxi-company/#.shyndl:CyEy

Its nice to see uber finally getting pushed back. The next thing you know they'll be invading Basherville.

http://www.uberpeople.net

2Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:26 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Why would we need any Uber in Basherville? The place is so small, you can get around on a tricycle!

3Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Why would we need any Uber in Basherville?  The place is so small, you can get around on a tricycle!
Very astute question Alain. I believe uber now has it's own bicycle service.

4Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I might be able to utilize that, but only if they have one with training wheels!

5Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Why would we need any Uber in Basherville?  The place is so small, you can get around on a tricycle!

Are you saying, I don't have to provide you with a squad car anymore? Oooooooooooooookkkkkey dokey...a police bike it is...and in the winter...a sled pulled by Stripes!  Yeah, we can save on gas!

Oh...and Mr. Sheriff...we are going to need some crowd patrol during our 4th of July parade this weekend. Be prepared, there may be 10's of 10 people there!

6Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If I know Stripes, I'll be pushing that sled! Speaking of Stripes, I plan on using him as emergency crowd control!

Love the banner, by the way!

7Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:22 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I thought I saw Stripes in the middle of our road today. But, I didn't smell anything. On the way back, I noticed it used to be a black and white cat. Must have lived a wild and crazy life, since he/she/Jenner used up it's 9th one trying to cross the street.

8Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Stripes type of "cat" is not noted for their street crossing ability. It may be that this particular roadkill saw some of the jenner stuff and just decided it was too much. So, today's politically incorrect question: If a jenner and kardsmutian were standing in the road, would you speed up, stop and say "Hi", or turn around and drive far, far away?

9Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:51 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'd toss a lipstick in the middle of the road and when they both ran towards it...I'd run them both over at the same time.

10Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL!

11Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Uber drivers are now charging $10.00 an hour to drive people around to play that Pokemon Go game.

12Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

How is it that these people have all this time to go around chasing a cartoon character? I think I'll put an inner tube on my bumper so that if one of these space cadets steps in front of it my paint won't get scratched!

13Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Uber should charge them $50. They'd pay it happily!

14Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:27 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It was already reported that some guy walked off a cliff. But the important thing is...did he find what he was looking for? Idiots! They want kids to get outside and play...wellllll, they got what they wished for. Wait, no they didn't ... they got the adults driving around while using their phones....hmmm....I guess that backfired on someone. Oh well...someone is making tons of money on all of this.

15Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Someone is making money on this! Verizon, AT&T, Apple, Goggle, etc., etc....
I heard Lemmings no longer jump off cliffs.
Instead they watch idiot humans chasing PokeMon go over them.

16Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:25 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Uber drivers are now charging $10.00 an hour to drive people around to play that Pokemon Go game.

pokeman sounds like a fun game to play on my3cents. Slimjim vs pirate.. great match up... superbowl vs stew. the DebtorBasher vs Ladylyrics and so on

17Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:32 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Even with Pirate's one eyeball, one leg, one arm and a parrot....he can still rule over My3cents!

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

18Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I heard his parrot got mad at Max for taking the forum away and bit his thumb off!

19Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:25 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

He's lucky that's all he bit off!

20Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Parrots do like some nuts in their diet! I had a friend who had a Macaw. That thing could crack a Brazil nut in it's beak with no effort at all!

21Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:07 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Uhhh...well....ummmm....OUCH! affraid

22Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:15 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not much for large, indoor parrots and such. They're loud, they stink and they make my 'nads & fingers nervous! I prefer them in the wild or at an Aviary.

23Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My Niece has birds and they have their own room. She posted a picture of the corner of the wall all pecked up. In fact, there's not even a corner where a corner used to be. When they are that destructive, it's time to make bird soup out of them.

24Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:17 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Roasted Parrot, Parrot ala orange, Parrot kabobs...the possibilities are endless!

25Uber leaders in France arrested Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And don't forget...Parrot Perogies!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum