Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi...blast from the way back past...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Hi...blast from the way back past... Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:17 am

MomseyM3C

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

I just thought of you guys and somehow found the link to this place! Hello again to anyone who remembers me!

2Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Momsey! Great to see you! How are you and the family doing? As I recall, you're in NJ? It's a good bunch here. Some humour, some ranting and just plain fun most of the time. Not as raucous as M3C, but definately a good time!

3Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 am

MomseyM3C

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Yup, I'm in NJ. Everyone is good, I am pregnant with #3 and due in a few weeks. Crazy times!

4Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Momsey! Momsey!  Great to hear from you...Babsey #3? Well, now we all know what you've been doing since the M3C community closed!

Hmmm...the M3C baby boom! LOL!

5Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Congratulations on #3! Hope you're all happy and healthy! Keep us up to date!

6Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Good to hear from you Momsey. I hope life is treating you well. Get with the broad that runs this joint, and she can show you how to post a pic' of #3. Gosh knows she isn't busy doing anything else constructive...like handing out a 2nd star, free belly rubs, ear scratches, etc...Hmph!

7Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:19 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

FREE belly rubs?

8Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Depends on the quality of the rub maybe?

Oh, I shouldna oughta said that, but I do'd it anyway!

9Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Free belly rubs...quality vs. quantity?

10Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good quality leads to greater quanity!

11Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Haven't heard from Momsey in ages. Wonder how she's doing?

12Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't know.  We really need a M3C Family reunion.  Ejack could be the Uncle we hide from everyone...LOL!

Ok...I just sent her an Email.

13Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It would be fun to see what the old gang is up to!

14Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I just got an email from Huck yesterday. It was good to hear from him. He's doing good.

15Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good to hear! Huck was always fun. Never any questions about what his opinion was on something!

16Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...he's good people! Speaking of good people, I'll have to have a little chat with our Pirate the next time I catch him on Facebook.

17Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

When you do, pass along a hearty "Hello" from me!

18Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:03 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok, let me get my hearty voice ready...ahem...aahhhhheeemmm....ahem...ok, I'm ready now!

19Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Where does Pirate hang out? Florida (being a Pirate and all)?

20Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm sure you'll meet up to him someday during your world wide travels.  You'll hear the clunk, clunk, clunk of his pegleg.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

21Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe he'll give me a ride on his pirate ship! That'd be fun! I hope he has a cannon. I love messing with cannons. And air conditioning. It can get hot on the high seas...or, maybe we can just grab a cup of coffee at the local Starbucks...

22Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:16 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Any day with our Pirate would be an adventure!

23Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A little excitement in life keeps a person younger!

24Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:18 am

MomseyM3C

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

So anyway...

25Hi...blast from the way back past... Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:20 am

MomseyM3C

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

I'm back again. Babesy #3 is almost 9 months old! Another girl, so I have a boy and two girls. The older ones are 6 and 3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum