Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday, Alain!!!

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Thu May 22, 2014 6:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Amazingly enough, the Pirates won, too! I think the Indians will do much better than the Pirates this year. They've lost about 9 out of their last 10 games!

27Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

A balk....geesh....the poor pitcher's can't even have the hiccups.

28Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They don't care how you win the game as long as you win! We haven't decided whether to have hot dogs or hamburgers for Memorial Day. What are you having?

29Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Fri May 23, 2014 10:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And yet ANOTHER 13 inning game win lastnight against Baltimore!  cheers 

We were gonna both hotdogs and burgers...but, I decided since I can buy the double decker hamburger buns like they use for the Big Macs...then, burgers will be enough with some home made fries and baked beans. But, no outdoor cooking...Basher doesn't do bugs!

30Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 24, 2014 5:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We're going with hot dogs, potato sald and chips 'n' dip. On Tuesday we'll begin extra exercising to lose weight before gaining it again on July 4th!

31Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 24, 2014 5:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Have a happy and bug free Memorial Day weekend!

32Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I got the recipe for Outback Steakhouse's dip for their blooming onion...I'm not making a blooming onion, but will have onion rings...REAL onion rings, not mushed up onion formed into a ring. I also have McDonald's Big Mac sauce recipe for our burgers.

33Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 25, 2014 5:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sounds like some good eats at your place! Real onion rings are 100% better than those diced things! We added Klondike bars to our menu. First person to ask, "What will you do for a Klondike bar?" and I'm going to quietly stand up and take my clothes off!

34Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 25, 2014 11:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey Alain....What will you do for a Klondike bar? Wink 

(Was that too predictable or was that a set up?)

35Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Mon May 26, 2014 5:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Perfect timing, actually! I'm naked and I am having a Klondike Bar. Fortunately, it's also 5:40 AM so nobody is around to see me naked!

36Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Mon May 26, 2014 10:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah but, it can become a sticky mess once that ice cream starts to melt and drip ...oh wait...you have your wife there to...uh...ok, proceed.

37Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Tue May 27, 2014 7:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And that's exactly what happened!

38Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I know...you see, peeping works both ways! Shocked 

39Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 28, 2014 7:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And here I thought the noise outside the window was just the wind!

40Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No, that was my nose whistling when I started to breathe heavily.

41Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Thu May 29, 2014 8:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I thought the heavy breathing was me! Well, actually I thought the cat was under the bed snoring, but...

42Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Thu May 29, 2014 9:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh..umm..yeah..it was the cat! ALWAYS blame the cat!

43Happy Birthday, Alain!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Fri May 30, 2014 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cats are convenient for taking the blame for anything. They don't mind whether they did it or not. Cats feel no guilt. In fact, they delight in ticking people off. I love my cat, but let's face it, all cats are a**holes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum