Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 38]

701Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Maybe they will bring us back a $5,000.00 T-Shirt!

Hey....I found Millbrook bread yesterday!

702Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If they give us a $5,000 T-shirt, they'll charge us $10,000 for it! Where'd you find the bread?

703Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I found the bread at Marc's. I don't know if you have a Marc's chain where you are, it may be a local chain.

704Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:37 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I haven't seen any around here. We've been sticking to bakery bread lately. It costs more, but heck, gotta splurge on something now and again!

705Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:08 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thought I'd do my shopping early today and beat the crowd. I didn't count on students. Not just Moms and kiddies, but college students, too. Hordes of them! All driving in weird directions. Running carts into displays. What a mess! Unless you happen to be a retailer. Then it looks like lots of dollar bills with legs running through your store!

706Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:28 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And it's not even Black Friday yet....Speaking of Black Friday....Man-O-Man, I sure miss Mr. Mike!!!

707Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He's still around someplace, isn't he?

708Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Probably out on his booty calls.

709Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

One of these days he's gonna fall head over heels for some gal and before he knows it, Mr. Mike will be a domesticated type husband! Then again, why complicate the good life with marriage?

710Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Your wife was still in bed when you typed that, wasn't she? LOL!

711Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

She sure was! I am master of my household...until she wakes up!

712Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yup, that's whut I thunked!

713Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

She's on vacation now, so even if I get a little out of line, she'll forgive me because she's in a really good mood. Plus, I promised I'd go shopping with her Sunday so I can drink some beer when I get back and she'll be too busy checking out what she bought to care!

714Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

She should give you the beer BEFORE shopping....leave you passed out in the car and you will never know what she spent.

715Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not a bad idea! Actually, she can leave me with the beer at home and her and my sister-in-law can go out and shop without me! One can take the Visa and the other can have the Mastercard while I'll take the 12 pack, couch and TV!

716Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

But, who will carry all of their bags? See, you ARE needed!

717Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They didn't seem to have any problem at all with their bags. Multiple trips to and from the garage. Macy's had a sale, some spa had a sale on manicures and pedi-thingy and they had coupons for the coffee shop. I am so glad I stayed home!! But my wife did bring me home a book on the history of the Australian military. That was thoughtful of her. I like things like that!

718Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I wonder if there is one TV news show that isn't spending all their air time talking about Ebola. They all have a bunch of 'experts' blabbing about it. If they're experts, why haven't they found a cure for the darn stuff? Just like the 'experts' that blabbed about the malaysian jet. They haven't found that either, yet. So maybe the 'experts' aren't so smart after all.

719Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...they keep telling people, 'There's nothing to panic about'...yet, when someone is found to have Ebola, it's a special 'Breaking News' taking off the show we're watching. Lastnight, they had it run along the bottom of our screen. If there's no reason for panic, why is it breaking news? Why do we have to be informed EVERYTIME someone is found to have it? Why aren't they screening the people BEFORE they get on the plan FROM Africa, instead of waiting until they get here THEN screen them after they've been on the plane for hours with other people. And sometimes it's days after they get here, that they find out they have it and they were on this plane or that plane that has already had a dozen other flights since then...Stupid people.

720Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It turns out the African countries aren't really too swift at screening people. Even if someone does show signs of Ebola or something else nasty, the airport screeners over there will let them through for a small bribe. At least the more developed countries can figure out some sort of system that works from the mistakes they're making now. They may as well get used to these diseases breeding and mutating in undeveloped countries. With increased global travel, it's a sure thing more are on the way.

721Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah, they probably figure, let the deseased out of our country and let someone else deal with them. They should add to the Statue Of Liberty 'Give us your deseased and sick'.

722Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ah well, they'll figure out a cure for this one and then something else will show up. Maybe from Asia next time. They haven't sent over anything interesting in a while.

723Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I've read through this book of magic potions front to back, sideways, and backwards...and I still can't find anything that will make Basher's stockings disappear? Oh well, a dog can dream can't he...*Sigh*

Happy Halloween my friends! I hope this message finds you all in good health and spirits.

724Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Happy Halloween, Justice! Hope you and all the family are doing great, too! It's not just the stockings that have to come off - ya got to remove the pan...oops...nevermind...that's really naughty of me!!

725Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 29 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:28 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good to see you Justice....I've missed you!
Be careful Mr. Alan the Sheriff of Basherville...Election time is coming up!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum