Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 38]

726Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not only that, but the sheriff would be most unwise to push his wife's sense of humour too far!!

727Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ya know, looking at all the drug ads on TV, I had no idea that a pill could solve all sorts of complex diseases almost instantaneously. And if that doesn't work, Dr. Oz has a magic wand and a puke green thing you drink out of his miracle blender that'll fix anything!

728Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes, but if that pill DOES work...it will cause at least 20 other problems.

729Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yep, those side effects are inconvenient. Especially when the last one (as they zip through them as fast as they can talk) is usually "death". There's also one that apparently turns you into a grinning, miniature porcelain china doll. That'd kinda be a bummer.

730Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I like the one that says it may cause strange dreams...my dreams are strange enough, so maybe it will cause me some normal dreams.

731Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't want normal dreams. I like the ones that are completely nuts!

732Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty hydekelso Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

dvds that make you go thru 10 minutes of previews before you can access the main menu

http://www.uberpeople.net

733Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:37 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And none of the things they're previewing are worth a darn.

734Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty hydekelso Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:And none of the things they're previewing are worth a darn.

well I have to admit it's interesting viewing some of the fight scenes of these action tv shows of the 70's. Chuck Norris doing round house kicks in tight jeans.

http://www.uberpeople.net

735Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I enjoyed those shows! I tried one of those 'Walker, Texas Ranger' moves once. I ended up flat on my back with a pulled muscle.

736Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:35 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I enjoyed those shows!  I tried one of those 'Walker, Texas Ranger' moves once.  I ended up flat on my back with a pulled muscle.

And which muscle was that? Or maybe we don't need to know.

737Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The big butt muscle - although it's mostly flab, now.

738Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Flabby butt! LOL!

739Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Probably wouldn't be so flabby if I ordered my food from weight watchers instead of Omaha Steaks!

740Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Just heard from my brother in Hyderabad, India. Temperature in the mid-80's and high humidity. For added fun, most of the city has nothing but ditches that serve as open sewers. The stink is incredible. I looked at my flush toilet this morning with new appreciation.

741Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:09 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Everything I know about India, I've learned from Raj, on The Big Bang Theory...'It's so hot and there's Sooooo many peeeeeple there'

742Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Raj is absolutely right! No wonder he moved to Hollywood!

743Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's a new year and the weather people are nuts still. Yesterday they were all excited about a 'Siberian Express' and 'heavy' snow. Today it's 14 and a dust of dry flurries on the ground. Now, if I was in Florida, that'd be pretty bad. But this is western PA. This always happens in January.

744Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Same here...where's my Winter????

745Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I was just outside. I think your winter has arrived!You should have some lake effect snow today so you can go out in your bare feet!

746Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think I'll wait until the temp gets up to a single digit. Right now, it's zero degrees.

747Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I know what you mean! We've spent the last two nights without a furnace. Dripping faucets, blankets, one small elecric heater. It was COLD in the house. The heating guys finally got a new one put in today. THANK GOODNESS! Meantime, we had a couple of guys remodeling the bathroom today, too. Even they were happy when we got our heat back!

748Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Glad you have heat again. This is NOT a good time to be without!

749Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It was interesting, that's for sure. The work in the bathroom is due to be finished Tuesday and then we get our shower/tub back. Washing hair at the kitchen sink and scrubbing in the basement laundry room is a bit time consuming. At least we have heat, though. We'll be happy when this construction is finished!

750Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 30 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My rant for the day: people who leave their pets out on freezing nights. Maybe they should try sleeping in a doghouse licking a frozen water dish on one of these single digit nights and see how they like it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum