Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 38]

826Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:04 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cheers to the idiots in the Pennsylvania State Legislature. Because these clods can't agree on a budget, the schools in the state are out of money, elderly can't get their meals on wheels, etc. Meamwhile, these jerks collect their salaries and look forward to a Thanksgiving meal fit for a King all for not doing their job or really even working. They should put the whole group of them, Democrats & Republicans, in orange jumpsuits and have them pick up litter on the highways. Or better still, force them to clean dog parks with their bare hands.

827Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I agree....make them EARN what they get and drag them off their high horse!

828Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:53 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Unfortunately, since we are only voters, it's unlikely that politicians would listen to us.

829Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

But....I'm The Basher! They HAVE to listen to me! Shocked

830Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:48 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If you do get their attention, let me know how you did it!

831Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:30 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Having to give up adderal was a big pet peeve of mine.

http://www.uberpeople.net

832Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:06 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What does Adderall do, anyhow? I've heard of it, but I don't know much about it.

833Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:13 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I looked up Adderall. Maybe the people running for election in 2016 should use it. It might not improve their speeches, but I'll bet they'd be at least more entertaining!

834Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:05 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You can't get anymore entertaining than our future Mr. President Trump! cheers

835Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:46 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The election isn't for another 11 months!

836Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not a rant, just fun speculation.

How about a Trump and Palin ticket for 2016?

837Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Unrelated rant....I see a news thing about poor, cold animals on TV news. So I decided to be a good guy and feed some of the stray cats outside. 1 bowl of catfood and instead of gratitude, I get 2 Toms screaming at each other 2 AM! Not 3, when I'm up anyway. 2. Just to tick me off. Ah well, I guess if I was freezing my 'nads off, I wouldn't be in such a good mood, either!

838Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Behold the power of the almighty broom and magic snowball!
Problem solved.

839Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Did you throw the broom at them??

840Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:51 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Holy Broom is for poking. The nuclear snowball is for throwing!

841Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The chances are better that you could herd a thousand cats using minature poodles before you could get one member of the US Senate or House to do their job.

842Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Primary day in PA. Students: for Bernie; Rural religious, for Cruz; Urban GOP, for Kasich; Rural others, for Trump; Over 25 urban, for Hillary. Me, not voting since nobody cares what an Independent thinks (and PA's primary is closed to my types).

843Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You mean to tell me, they won't allow you to fill Stripes name in on the ballot??? That's just not right!

844Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Actually, there were some fill in the blank spaces for some people on the ballot, but nobody was sure what they meant. I could have filled in Stripes name, but I'm not even quite sure what species he is. Pennsylvania's ballots are so messed up, though, I don't think they would have cared!

845Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, Trump took PA...and that's all that matters!

846Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Trump took PA for the GOP and Cruz selects Fiorina as his running mate? This election just gets nuttier and nuttier! Maybe Kasich should order new china for the whitehouse and Bernie can appoint an ambassador to Nigeria?

847Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I still think Trump having Gary Busey as a running mate would be the cherry on top!

848Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He would be a very entertaining VP!!

849Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...just imagine! And when people are asked who our VP is....I'll bet ya they would remember, not like whats-his-face we have now!

850Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 34 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:49 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Biden is a good VP, but Busey would be far more fun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum