Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basherville Has It's First General ! ! !

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Basherville Has It's First General ! ! ! Empty Basherville Has It's First General ! ! ! Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:37 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheerscheerscheers Congrates to our very own Alain...the first General Of Basherville!!! cheerscheerscheers

2Basherville Has It's First General ! ! ! Empty .... Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:cheerscheerscheers Congrates to our very own Alain...the first General Of Basherville!!! cheerscheerscheers

I hope he leads us to victory!!!

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, thank you! Now, I need to find out how to get a banana republic. Maybe in the Acme catalogue that Wiley Coyote uses? Just some minor questions, though. What am I leading and where's it going? Also, what's the best way to get bribes and goodies?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Speaking of goodies, that witch gal has some! If I was younger & single....

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Speaking of goodies, that witch gal has some! If I was younger & single....

If you were younger? Heck...she's 128 years old!!!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

128! Wow, she's an extreme cougar, then!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And happier than a Witch in a broom factory! LOL...I love that commercial!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's one of the commercials I leave the sound on for! By the way, it turns out that I couldn't get a date with the witch even if I was my younger, studly self. She's my Great Grandmother!

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Congrats on your new ranking General! Be careful not to let it go to your head though. If it gets too swelled, it will become lopsided, causing an imbalance and result in a possible fall from the tree.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No problem! I've been unbalanced for a while now and it's a pretty good bet I'm oughta my tree in more ways than one!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Kind of quiet around here lately.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Kind of quiet around here lately.

Shhhhhh....don't wake up the children!!!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good to see you back! Hope the connection problem is better! *tucking the kids in*

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It's NOT any better. Stupid AT&T Uverse! I HATE IT. I get disconnected more often than I ever did with my AT&T DSL service....but because of that STUPID Magic Jack that screwed up not only my phone service with AT&T, but my DSL service as well. Once Magic Jack disconnected my AT&T service WITHOUT my permission, I can not get the DSL back and HAD to go to Uverse. I'm losing my connection at least 8 times a day. Sometimes, if I'm lucky I can hit the 'repair' button and fix it...but many times the repair won't work and I just have to sit and wait.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

*Handing you a large hammer*

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, I noticed Ejack reappeared on M3C. I didn't know he was hanging out in Afghanistan.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...I keep telling him to 'zip up'...but he insists on hanging out!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nuts. they chucked the Hormel post. Now I'll never know if camel meat is good in chili!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah, and I don't know why...after all, it WAS a Hormel review and he only spoke the truth about them! Camel squirts and all!

I invited him to join us here, but I don't think he got the message yet.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It would be fun if he joined us! I'm not too worried about the camel chili, though. It turns out that there aren't a lot of camels here in P'burgh. My neighbor Ahmed has one, but he uses it to get to work. Maybe when it gets old...

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I had a neighbor that had a camel in his back yard. It was so funny, seeing it's long neck looking over the fence...yeah, this was right on a Cleveland residential street! He also had a cub bear, a chimp, snake...and who knows what else in that house!!! Oh yeah, I happened to be looking out my window when the camel was delivered (In fact there were two)...and it was delivered by a Sheik...

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Damn, DB, camels, chimps and snakes next door?! I'll never complain about my neighbor's idiot barking dog again!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, are you gonna marry the sheik?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Nah, not next door....they were across the street from me...that makes all the difference in the world....LOL!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Makes a perverted guy living in a treehouse in the back yard seem kinda tame, doesn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum