Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday, Alain!!!

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Fri May 09, 2014 3:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Since there is NO beer drinking in Basherville....I thought this special Birthday Cake will do!  Enjoy your day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thank you very much! I'd rather have cake than beer any day!! Spent the day with my wife just enjoying each others company!

3Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 10, 2014 1:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Glad you had an enjoyable day...tell your wife she can relax now...she won't have to go through THAT again for another year! LOL!

4Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 11, 2014 5:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Fortunately for me, she still finds me useful and sort of amusing!

5Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 11, 2014 11:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

HaHa...

6Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Mon May 12, 2014 7:23 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yep, I'm useful! For example, I remembered to take the trash out this morning. Which I forgot to do last night. Which would have been really bad because the trash pick up is at 8 AM...

7Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

But, at least you remembered that you forgot!

8Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 14, 2014 6:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That won't happen for long. I'm getting older, so soon I'll forget what I forgot and not remember that I forgot it!

9Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Therefore, you will never know....well, until Mrs. Alain whacks you on the noggin with a fry pan!

10Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Thu May 15, 2014 4:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

She's good with those frying pans and Wearever sends me a check every year for being a 'quality control consultant'!

11Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Thu May 15, 2014 10:23 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL...it's those cast iron pans you really have to watch out for!

12Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Fri May 16, 2014 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I gave all my Mom's cast iron to my brother who loves to cook. It turned out to be a really smart decision!

13Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Fri May 16, 2014 10:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I bet it was.

14Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 17, 2014 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I suppose, just to be really safe, I could get rid of all the pots and pans and just take her out to dinner every night?

15Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Or, have Chinese delivered in little cardboard boxes.

16Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 18, 2014 6:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I like that idea better. Much cheaper! The local Chinese take out is cheap, but their fried pork 'n' won-tons taste a bit like cat...

17Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 18, 2014 1:47 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...and you have to watch for those paper cuts too.

18Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Sun May 18, 2014 1:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

WAIT! How do you know what cat tastes like? Stripes...where's Stripes, I don't smell him anywhere????

19Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Mon May 19, 2014 6:43 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

BUURRRPP!! darn, i thought that bar-be-q was a little gamey tastin'!

20Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

EWWWW!!!
Well, I'm making roasted chicken, stuffin', mashed tators and noodles with some kind of veggie....when you smell it, come on over and have some.

21Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Tue May 20, 2014 5:26 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ignore the above comment. I put the chicken in the over after giving it a rub down of butter, parsley and seasoning.  I chopped up my onions for my stuffin' and went to get my celery and found out...I DIDN'T HAVE ANY!!  Mad  And I had just returned from the store!  Soooooooooo...it looks like you'll have to come back tomorrow for your lunch we were gonna have today.... Sad

22Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 21, 2014 5:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried having Chinese delivered in little cardboard boxes. Unfortunately, somebody tipped off the immigration people and the next thing you know, all these ICE agents were at the door!

23Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 21, 2014 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm going to take you up on your invitation! No more carry out for me! By the way, I found Stripes. He was hiding up in the rafters so he avoided ending up in someone's stew!

24Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 21, 2014 10:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok...I'm off to the store now for my celery....so...I'll leave the window open around noon.

25Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alain!!! Wed May 21, 2014 7:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok, so lunch wasn't served until aroun 1:30...but, it was worth the wait. I decided to wait until after the Indians' game was over to do the dishes...I had NO idea the game was going to go to 13 innings...from noon until around 5:30...and we won on a balk!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum