Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:26 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers Congrats! ! ! cheers

27The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:40 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cheers!

28The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:53 am

ejack053824

ejack053824
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

My Favorite.....

Oust Complaint - Doesn't kill the odor

Review by ejack053824 on 2008-04-27
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Comments Comments (43)TAMPA, FLORIDA -- After doing my daily ritual in the morning I decided to give Oust air freshener a try. It actually made the stench worse by masking/covering up the odor instead of killing it. I know for sure it didn't work when a colleague of mine went into the bathroom and did an about face and Marched right out while gagging. Only thing that remotely helps for me is extra strength Lysol.

29The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I remember that one!

30The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe that's why I keep lots of Lysol around!

31The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:53 am

ejack053824

ejack053824
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Lysol is good!  Keeps the green fog down to a minimum.  Basher was getting quite irritated with me a few years ago because I purposely ate sauerkraut and sardines just to gain an audience.

32The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:37 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sauerkraut & sardines?!! Is there even a biohazard suit made that can protect a person from such a corrosive and deadly gas???

33The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:13 pm

ejack053824

ejack053824
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

AlainM3C wrote:Sauerkraut & sardines?!!  Is there even a biohazard suit made that can protect a person from such a corrosive and deadly gas???

Doesn't get serious until you throw a six pack of Budweiser on top of that. Then the fun begins! Laughing

34The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:11 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe worse-a six pack of Schlitz, too?

35The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:40 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

ejack053824 wrote:Lysol is good!  Keeps the green fog down to a minimum.  Basher was getting quite irritated with me a few years ago because I purposely ate sauerkraut and sardines just to gain an audience.

I think you mean...just to LOSE and audience!

36The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sauerkraut, sardines and Schlitz...That's gas with class!

37The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:53 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

What the heck are you doing in Key West Florida? It's winter here, ENJOY IT!!!

38The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:59 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Actually it's Big Pine Key, about 30 miles north of Key West. There's some nice beach front places for rent at a reasonable price. Key West is really expensive!

39The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The only beach for me, is Alaska's beach fronts!

40The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good Ol' My3cents...I've noticed yesterday when I posted, my screen name changed from
DebtorBasher to Sandy....I think that's what happened to Bruce, his name was changed to Caitlyn.

41The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Internet sex change? What'll they think of next?
The only Alaska beach Front I've seen is Nome. They don't even have any gold left there now. I'll bet it's cheap, though!

42The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

It's been almost four years since they disabled the m3c community section. They should bring it back.

http://www.uberpeople.net

43The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:37 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They should. But what's-his-name that ran the site decided it's too much bother, I guess.

44The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:00 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Max.

45The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Max! That's it. I couldn't remember. I wonder if he gets any profit out of the site or just breaks even?

46The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:04 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I always thought that Max's social life was on the m3c community forum. I have reason to believe that maybe his screen name was "ladylyrics".

47The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:39 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:I always thought that Max's social life was on the m3c community forum. I have reason to believe that maybe his screen name was "ladylyrics".

You never know...Max could actually be Maxine!!!
LadyLyrics was a troublemaker.

48The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe a trouble maker, but kinda fun and entertaining, too.

49The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:I always thought that Max's social life was on the m3c community forum. I have reason to believe that maybe his screen name was "ladylyrics".

You never know...Max could actually be Maxine!!!
LadyLyrics was a troublemaker.

or Kaitlyn

50The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Ol' Days At My3Cents.com Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

So My3Cents might actually be My3Kardashians?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum