Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uber leaders in France arrested

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If I see a feather sticking out of my peorgie, I'm not eating it!!!

However, a clean parrot peorgie with a glass of Fine Bordeaux could be interesting!

27Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

New Jimmy Buffet song, "Parrot Cheese Burger in Paradise"?

28Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

McParrot and fries to go, please!

29Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That could go on McD's low-calorie menu!

30Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:McParrot and fries to go, please!

Don't forgot about the strawberry Basher shake.

http://www.uberpeople.net

31Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hmmmmm....a Strawberry Basher Shake....sounds good to me!

32Uber leaders in France arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Uber leaders in France arrested Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:16 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hmmm, you could mix a strawberry shake with...naw, some things are best left just the way they were intended!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum