Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoffs or bust!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Talent for partying. drunken

27Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Partying is a skill you're born with! I was!

28Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:09 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And Stripes too. I remember when you went on vacation and left Stripes with me...man-o-man, I'm charging you three times more the next time!

29Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:41 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried to get Stripes into a "program" to help with his moral deficiencies, but nobody would take him!

30Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:41 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried to get Stripes into a "program" to help with his moral deficiencies, but nobody would take him!
Oops. double-clicked. that's what happens when I start early (Hic!)!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Loss of muscular control due to liquified nuerons.)

31Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Prediction for today: Denver over New England & Carolina over Arizona.

32Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll be darned, I actually picked right this time.

33Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:41 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Let's see if you can do that again!

34Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:24 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have decided to root for the Broncos. This, of course, is a curse for the Broncos since apparently I have a voodoo curse attached to me that usually causes my team to lose. However, I like Carolina, too, because the Outer Banks is nice and so is most of North Carolina (except for the state trooper that busted me 20 years ago for doing 80 in a 55 zone). Either way, I won't much care due to the fact a couple of pals of mine are stopping over with chips and 2 cases of Heineken.

35Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

How 'bout that. I guessed right!

36Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:49 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You must be rolling in the dough now!

37Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:05 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I would have been if I had bet more than a quarter!

38Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:28 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Aw man! You should have laid down at least two bucks!!!

39Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't know. Two bucks could cut into my booze cash!

40Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

2016 football is here! And this year, I've bought some Anheuser-Busch/InBev stock so I can profit off the beer drinking! (ADR is at around $126, but surely I'll make a profit?) I wanted some SABMiller, too, but they're on the GBX-London exchange and that'd be a pain in the neck. So watch football and have lots and lots of Bud!

41Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Is Basketball season almost over yet? OH.....It hasn't even started and already it's Lebron, Lebron, Lebron. Mad

42Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now it's time for Browns, not LeBron, in Cleveland!

43Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's right. The guy that won us the world champion wrestling thingy, won again. He's what started it. Soon, the Indians will have their chance for a championship. And when the Browns' are finished sandbagging, they will show eveyone!

44Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Browns may need a little more time. They didn't do so well against Philly. Maybe put that wrestling guy onto their squad. It would certainly make the game more entertaining!

45Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It couldn't hurt....well, it couldn't hurt our team anyway...not so sure about the team he would play against.

46Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We'll be rooting for them when they play the Ravens and Bengals!

47Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:19 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:We'll be rooting for them when they play the Ravens and Bengals!

And the Steelers!!!

48Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've never seen anyone here root for the Browns against the Steelers. Except Browns fans when they visit, of course! I saw a shot of the parking lot before a Browns game here a while ago and some of the dressed up and painted fans were eating sausages and drinking lots of beer together. They all looked very happy and I'm not even sure if they knew which city they were in!

49Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My Nephew was born in Cleveland and lives in Spittsburgh ... he, of course is a HUGE Browns' fan and makes sure everyone knows it...his wife, is a Spittsburg fan, so they always have that to keep their marriage going strong.

50Playoffs or bust! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I was down for a home game a few years back with some friends. I'm not sure who Pittsburgh was playing, but we went around to various tailgates and became fans of whichever team the "chefs" and beer meisters were supporting. We got a lot of free food and brew that day! If anyone got suspicious, we said we were actually Redskins fans, but ashamed to admit it. They'd laugh and say what a pity it was and give us TWO beers & food!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next