Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's for Lunch

+11
ejack053824
My3cents_Stew
DeanPerkins
Crystal Dawn
TheOldSheriff
ript
onlooker
Hydekelso
Justice74
2B84
PepperElf
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 31]

701What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:51 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Leftovers are excellent! I find that some things get better the next day. My wife doesn't really like them, but I sure do. More flavor and an easy breakfast or lunch. Turkey on toast with a cup of coffee and suddenly that clean-up in the basement gets done before she's home from work. A big plus when the cat and I are napping upstairs when she gets home.

702What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:39 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Leftovers are excellent!  I find that some things get better the next day.  My wife doesn't really like them, but I sure do.  More flavor and an easy breakfast or lunch.  Turkey on toast with a cup of coffee and suddenly that clean-up in the basement gets done before she's home from work.  A big plus when the cat and I are napping upstairs when she gets home.

The WHAT and you??????

703What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cat. Shhhhhhh, it's a secret!
He's a government trained covert agent who assassinates foreign mice.

704What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think it's time to make Justice our official Police Dog! He will take care of the cats that take care of the mice.

705What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, if you can find him, sure! Still, a Beagle for a police dog? Eh, why not. He's quite capable and can run the K-9 department. Might require additional funds, though.

706What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:32 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Not really...just a pay cut for you should do it.

707What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm supposed to be paid?? Why didn't someone tell me??

708What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Opps...Ummm...I mean....Oh, nevermind...forget it.

709What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's okay. I make a few bucks on the side selling "get out of jail free" cards...

710What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We can't have ticket scalpers in Basherville...so, I'm sure you are only selling them at face value.

711What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Don't worry, it's all legal. People pay in Monopoly Money!

712What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good Job, Alain! Keep up the good work...another star may be in your near future!

713What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thank you!
But don't I already have a star, I mean being a sheriff and such?

714What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I want another star too. The sheriff's aunt agrees.

http://www.uberpeople.net

715What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Give the Knight another star! He boldly goes about the kingdom giving rides to the less fortunate serfs that have spent too much time at Ye Olde Pub (or those who may have frequented The Mary Jane Apothecary!). Truly a noble endeavor!

716What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Give the Knight another star!  He boldly goes about the kingdom giving rides to the less fortunate serfs that have spent too much time at Ye Olde Pub (or those who may have frequented The Mary Jane Apothecary!).  Truly a noble endeavor!

Totally agree.

717What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:19 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Thank you!
But don't I already have a star, I mean being a sheriff and such?

Oh yeah...so, you're saying I should actually take away two stars.

718What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:20 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

First...I have to make sure he isn't bringing those inbreds into Basherville.

719What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:45 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

DebtorBasher wrote:I think it's time to make Justice our official Police Dog! He will take care of the cats that take care of the mice.

Can we vote on that?

Sent from Topic'it App

720What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi, Riptt!  I vote for a vote, too!
Then let's vote to verify the vote about the vote...

Last edited by AlainM3C on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad speling)

721What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I vote for the sheriff's cousin Zeke.

722What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

After the last Presidential voting...I'm not sure it would be in the best interest of the Basherville community to have it's citizens voting for anything. I don't want Basherville ending up divided...I don't want any protest and whinny babies on the streets. I think I will make the decision...after all...The Basher has not yet been wrong.

723What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

If I'm running for office (Official Police Dog), then I better hit the campaign trail. I think I'll start in the Northwest and Washington area around Seattle and work my way down to Puyallup.

724What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:04 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

Justice74 wrote:If I'm running for office (Official Police Dog), then I better hit the campaign trail. I think I'll start in the Northwest and Washington area around Seattle and work my way down to Puyallup.
We have a leash law in these parts. Bring a short one.

Sent from Topic'it App

725What's for Lunch - Page 29 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

riptt wrote:
Justice74 wrote:If I'm running for office (Official Police Dog), then I better hit the campaign trail.  I think I'll start in the Northwest and Washington area around Seattle and work my way down to Puyallup.
We have a leash law in these parts. Bring a short one.

Sent from Topic'it App

Leashes?  I always knew there was a masochist deep down inside of you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next