Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's for Lunch

+11
ejack053824
My3cents_Stew
DeanPerkins
Crystal Dawn
TheOldSheriff
ript
onlooker
Hydekelso
Justice74
2B84
PepperElf
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

751What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Where the heck is everyone? Alain....what did I tell you about taking your shoes off?

752What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You don't have to worry about that. I don't wear shoes!

753What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:47 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My kind of guy!

754What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:57 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Where the heck is everyone?  Alain....what did I tell you about taking your shoes off?

I"ve been here the whole time. Just at a loss for words.

http://www.uberpeople.net

755What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:38 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:
DebtorBasher wrote:Where the heck is everyone?  Alain....what did I tell you about taking your shoes off?

I"ve been here the whole time.  Just at a loss for words.

Gonna have to mark that on my calendar!

756What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sometimes when I'm driving, I'm at a loss for words, too. And then I use sign language.

757What's for Lunch - Page 31 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue May 24, 2022 7:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now, being an official senior citizen, if I receive an offensive hand signal from a nasty driver, I simply wave & smile. They assume I'm daft, and hopefully that ticks them off even more for the rest of their day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31