Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Back On My3Cents

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:41 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm going to get back onto M3C again. All I have to do is find my password so I can actually read the old responses (I'm sure many have been changed from their nic to anonymous), but they will be interesting to read again. It won't do any good to reset my password because I don't have access to the email address I used at that time.

2Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'd be curious to see what it looks like now...

3Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:03 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It's completely different. The last time I checked...which was quite awhile ago, it's just a bunch of reviews with no comments posted.

4Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

It was usually the comments that made it so interesting. Especially some of the Michelle Connery and EileenB2 reviews.

http://www.uberpeople.net

5Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:It was usually the comments that made it so interesting. Especially some of the Michelle Connery and EileenB2 reviews.

Yeah, I know. I have a lot of threads saved in my old Email...but, I can't get into my old email address.

6Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The comments were fun and I learned a few things from the people on there, too!

7Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pirate gave up his ship for a flying drone now. pirat

8Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ain't modern technology grand!

9Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We were cleaning our shotguns last week when a neighborhood kid started buzzing us with his new drone. We called our friendly local policeman and when he showed up, he borrowed my 12 gauge and a round of #8 load. Blasted the thing with one shot. No who says there's never a cop around when you need one!

10Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I wonder if he was watching it as it recorded the big kaboom.

11Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:03 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:It was usually the comments that made it so interesting. Especially some of the Michelle Connery and EileenB2 reviews.

Yeah, I know.  I have a lot of threads saved in my old Email...but, I can't get into my old email address.

I had a bunch of My3cent threads saved in my yahoo group which they removed a couple of years ago. The Basher vs Neveragainamazon battle over the Siffer Emails was a classic. I'm glad I posted some of them on here. The Saltyfrench fry discussion, Brenda's "Whats the deal with this" on planet feed back and much much more.

12Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...NeverAgainAmazon. Do you remember the reason behind that name? My Sheriff would laugh all the time about that one! Her stupidity, yet she blamed Amazon. She clicked the 'buy' button three times for the
same item...then complained because they sent them to her and billed her for all three. lol!

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I remember posting my review of the Walmart door greeter demanding my receipt to check my purchased goods, and me refusing. That thread lit up My3Cents like the 4th of July.  Then I spent the next several months defending my identity as others accused me of being some riff-raff named Stew. Oh, those were the good ole days.

14Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:17 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice74 wrote:I remember posting my review of the Walmart door greeter demanding my receipt to check my purchased goods, and me refusing.   That thread lit up My3Cents like the 4th of July.  Then I spent the next several months defending my identity as others accused me of being some riff-raff named Stew. Oh, those were the good ole days.

I remember that Justice. I'm still trying to convince Pirate that I am not the owner of M3C. He brings it up every time we talk. One time he and Sheriff and I were on a 3 way phone call with each other and he told me
he would only ask me once again and he will take my answer as the truth. I told him...NO, I am not and never was the owner of M3C. But...it wasn't the last time he asked. LOL.

15Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wasn't the name of the site some guy called Max or something like that?

16Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Wasn't the name of the site some guy called Max or something like that?

Yes. Max and Sue.

17Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wonder if they still own the site or sold it?

18Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:32 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Justice74 wrote:I remember posting my review of the Walmart door greeter demanding my receipt to check my purchased goods, and me refusing.   That thread lit up My3Cents like the 4th of July.  Then I spent the next several months defending my identity as others accused me of being some riff-raff named Stew. Oh, those were the good ole days.

That happened to me as well. The "superbowl" member accused many newcomers as Stew or Dr Jeecheroo.

19Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

M3C disputes and accusations were a lot of fun for observers!

20Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It was cheap entertainment for sure!

21Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yep! And frankly a lot better than most of the new TV shows and movies that are being pumped out these days!

22Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think the only newer shows I watch are Project Runway and Young Sheldon. Everything else are the older
shows from the 60s....a time before this 28 year old's time. I watched the entire Dark Shadows show. My Brother was a big fan of that show and I wanted to see what it was all about. I streamed every episode, I think there was something like a little over 1400. I've been streaming the old Dallas show. I'm on season 3. It's odd because it went from season 1 to season 3 but season 3 picked up where season one ended...so...whatever became of season 2? What was season two? Did someone drop out of the first grade and didn't know how to count???? The mystery remains a mystery!

23Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:53 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I'm enjoying the rebirth of the Dexter series, where it picks up 10-years later. I've also been coerced into watching Yellowstone by some of my coworkers. Not too bad so far.

24Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice74 wrote:I'm enjoying the rebirth of the Dexter series, where it picks up 10-years later.  I've also been coerced into watching Yellowstone by some of my coworkers.  Not too bad so far.

I watched a few of the Dexter episodes, a few years ago free, On Demand. But the episodes were limited. I've notice it's been added to Sling and I'm thinking about watching it from the beginning, if they are the original airings. The episodes I watched before were interesting, but a little confusing so I think starting at the beginning would be a good start. As of now, I only remember him hiding bloody something or other in a heat / air vent.

25Getting Back On My3Cents Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Dexter loves hiding bodies (or parts of them)!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum