Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Back On My3Cents

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:42 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I loved watching the Young Sheldon episodes. I like the realism of how they portray the Coopers. The imperfections especially. My favorite character is Connie "MeeMaw" Tucker. Her current boyfriend Dale (Craig Nelson) if like an older version of his Hayden Fox character on "Coach".

http://www.uberpeople.net

27Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I like Coach...they are still airing it on TV.

28Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

His character on Young Sheldon is perfect!

29Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:37 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Then there's the grumpy Professor Linkletter (Ed Begley Jr), whom Sheldon annoys all the time.

http://www.uberpeople.net

30Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Sheldon...annoy people????? Remember the episode on the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon kept repeating..I'm annoying, say it...I'm annoying. LOL.

31Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That is what I call good TV!

32Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:32 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I'm currently watching Dexter: New Blood and also Yellowstone w/ Kevin Costner.

33Getting Back On My3Cents - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Back On My3Cents Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:37 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

I'm watching the Mel Brooks Star wars spoof, Spaceballs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum