Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Without naming you city, what is it famous for?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Interesting topic on Facebook. There's alway some Karen's (regardless of what the subject is) post something is just the intent getting a lot of responses.
Here is her comment:

"I’d rather not say as it would surely offend the majority."

Of course it drew quite of variance responses, lol... my response was..

"I know I stumbled on to this thread very late, but it's very entertaining. Probably just posting that to get a lot of attention. She could live in Hackensack, NJ or Greenland or Witchata KS or Iceland or yaydaydadyad for all we know.
Reply17h"

But it was indeed a fun read. I should have made popcorn.

http://www.uberpeople.net

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

There's so many of those stupid posts on FakeBook. Like the ones that shows pictures and says...'One has to go" or "You can only choose on". Who cares?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't care, but the popcorn sounds like a good idea!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

How about....'I know I won't get any shares because everyone thinks I'm ugly' and there will be a picture of a handicapped person or some kind of pitiful looking dog.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If I was ugly and a handicapped dog, I wouldn't get any 'shares' either. But I am actually handsome, muscular, rich guy!
Wait, why is my nose getting so long? Darn the curse of Pinocchio!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum