Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Alain???????????????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:27 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...where are you?

2Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:52 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

I saw one of his posts from last month, saying he has some health issues. Hopefully he'll get well soon.

3Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I hope he's ok!

4Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:31 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Alain was like the voice of reason on 'My 3 Cents'. I don't think there was any member that had any issues with him.

http://www.uberpeople.net

5Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:13 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi everyone! Still around, but a bit slower these days. Little bit of problem with my prostate and such. The doctor is pretty sure it's cancer (not really uncommon at my age). I am getting an MRI in early December. After that, the Doc will do a biopsy to see what stage I am at. Then probably some radiation. Meantime, all is good here. Stripes is gettin' older, but now brings his children and grandchildren around. He says "Hi!" to all. Never have seen a kitty who stinks so much, but it's cool to have a kitty with a stripe down his back who scares the heck out of the neighbors! Glad the midterm elections are done. Darn phone was ringing all the time with some fool trying to survey my opinion about election junk. Hope all is well with everyone! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

6Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:04 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Welcome back Alain. I hope you make a speedy recovery from prostate cancer. It's usually pretty treatable, now with today's technology. I'm glad the mid terms are over. Any kinds of ads (be that political or what not) are annoying. Always asking for donations. Ugh.

7Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:47 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It's good to see you back again Alain! I was worried about you. My Dad was about your age when he found out he had cancer. He didn't go for any treatments or anything. The doctor did 3 surgeries in one..the Kidney (removed), prostate (not sure what they did there) and something else. He just went back for one or two follow ups and all was well....and he went back to his factory work. And he was with us until he was 90. I'm sure they have even better treatments now, as HydeKelso said. But, I'm still gonna be sending prayers your way.

8Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:27 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I am still around! My radiation is done (28 treatments) and now I will have an injection every 3 months for the next 2 years, as well as tests to make sure all this stuff is working. The side effects will be around for a while. Fatigue is a big nuisance. I take a lot of naps. I have also lost 36+ pounds this year, probably another side effect.

9Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well it's good the hear that's behind you..one day at a time Alain.

10Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:07 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Some days are good and some not so much. Side effects are not fun. But, hey, I see blue skies today, my wife is a sweetheart, and our pet Mauser is fun! Plus, I have lost around 35-40 pounds (I was a bit porky), so hey, there is a bright side to everything!

11Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:58 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

By the way, Mauser is not a normal kitty. He is a puma (also known as a cougar, mountain lion, whatever). Pretty nice, if he knows you. Cute kitty, but now that he is older, he sure hogs the bed! Scares the bejeebers out of the neighborhood dogs. Best home protection you can get!

12Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:21 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Glad you're doing better.

13Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

A-hem....cat in Basherville??? affraid

14Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:37 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

meow

15Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Mauser is not a cat, he is a mountain lion! And he loves to curl up with old Stripes!

16Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well..Mountain Lions are acceptable in Basherville.

17Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Didn't ZZrock spot a Mountain Lion in a tree in downtown Denver? Or did he say it was a bear?...I think he was looking through the bottom of his gin bottle.

18Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:49 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Have you been in touch with Zzork? If so, tell him I said hello.

19Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Uh-oh. Mauser is sleeping on the bed and licking his chops...and the neighbors are looking for their toy poodle!

20Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:Have you been in touch with Zzork? If so, tell him I said hello.

No, I haven't been in touch with him. I'll have to check out the court records and see what he's been up to.
I have to tell you, I checked out his records before and they were quite entertaining.

21Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Uh-oh.  Mauser is sleeping on the bed and licking his chops...and the neighbors are looking for their toy poodle!

Oh Oh!!!

22Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:50 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:
AlainM3C wrote:Uh-oh.  Mauser is sleeping on the bed and licking his chops...and the neighbors are looking for their toy poodle!

Oh Oh!!!

We need the Zzorker on this site.

23Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

ZZ always had a good story to tell...what made it funny is they were actual things that happened to him. Between his gin and his gals...he could have his own reality show.

24Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:10 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:I am still around!  My radiation is done (28 treatments) and now I will have an injection every 3 months for the next 2 years, as well as tests to make sure all this stuff is working.  The side effects will be around for a while. Fatigue is a big nuisance.  I take a lot of naps.  I have also lost 36+ pounds this year, probably another side effect.

I'm very good at taking naps.

25Where's Alain??????????????? Empty Re: Where's Alain??????????????? Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I love a nap after I get my once every 12-week cancer injection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum