Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basher's Trust List

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basher's Trust List Empty Basher's Trust List Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I found a copy of one of my Trust Lists. Some are missing...not seeing Pirate (Unless he was using another name at the time) and of course My Sheriff would be #1 on my list...though his Uncle is listed on it!
Basher's Trust List Trust110[/url]

2Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Notice how many I trusted and how many trusted me? LOL...that always seemed to bother some people. They thought I should trust everyone who trusted me. I told them it wasn't a 'Friend' list, it was a 'Trusted' list.

3Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:00 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

You had "just_cause" on your trust list. Ugh! She always thought she was so slick were her sarcastic comments. But because she was so predictable, whenever I saw that she commented on any of the posts I started, I simply skipped over them. I think that she was like that after ghost of docJ left the m3c site. I think she had a secret crush on him. lol

http://www.uberpeople.net

4Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Remember, Mad Eye Moody? LOL! He started out harassing me for being an NCO bill collector...but...I turned his butt around in the right direction fast.

Did you know he wrote a book? I still have it. It's a sort of 'Emma Bombeck' type of book...great sense of humor.

5Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:25 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

DebtorBasher wrote:I found a copy of one of my Trust Lists. Some are missing...not seeing Pirate (Unless he was using another name at the time) and of course My Sheriff would be #1 on my list...though his Uncle is listed on it!
Basher's Trust List Trust110[/url]

You had slimjim on your trust list? He was such a dork.

6Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:45 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nice! I finally made it on a list that is not on 'wanted' posters in the post office!

7Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:59 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

DebtorBasher wrote:Remember, Mad Eye Moody?  LOL! He started out harassing me for being an NCO bill collector...but...I turned his butt around in the right direction fast.

Did you know he wrote a book?  I still have it. It's a sort of 'Emma Bombeck' type of book...great sense of humor.

I have no idea who mad eye moody was. Was he stews cousin?

8Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Fri May 05, 2023 12:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Nice!  I finally made it on a list that is not on 'wanted' posters in the post office!

There are no wanted posters on the Basherville Post Office wall because Basherville doesn't 'want' criminal here!

9Basher's Trust List Empty Re: Basher's Trust List Fri May 05, 2023 12:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pizzathehut wrote:
DebtorBasher wrote:Remember, Mad Eye Moody?  LOL! He started out harassing me for being an NCO bill collector...but...I turned his butt around in the right direction fast.

Did you know he wrote a book?  I still have it. It's a sort of 'Emma Bombeck' type of book...great sense of humor.

I have no idea who mad eye moody was. Was he stews cousin?

He was one of the first people who thought he was going to bully me off M3C because I worked at NCO collection agency. We first met on one of the NCO complaints. But...of course, I won him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum