Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banter With Basher Anniversary ! ! !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banter With Basher Anniversary ! ! !  Empty Banter With Basher Anniversary ! ! ! Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Basherville Celebrates Banter With Basher's 11th year anniversary!
sunny flower

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Cheers !

http://www.uberpeople.net

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Where did everyone go?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I do not know...it's a Ghost Town! affraid

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good to hear! I have not been around for a while due to my cancer treatments. It's going fairly well, but I probably will not be in here for a while. My radiation (oncology/radiology) is almost through, but after that, I will be getting further treatment at another hospital in oncology/ hematology (injections every 3 months) for around 2 years. Kind of fills up the day and makes a person tired, etc.

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

AlainM3C wrote:Good to hear!  I have not been around for a while due to my cancer treatments.  It's going fairly well, but I probably will not be in here for a while.  My radiation (oncology/radiology) is almost through, but after that, I will be getting further treatment at another hospital in oncology/ hematology (injections every 3 months) for around 2 years.  Kind of fills up the day and makes a person tired, etc.

The Alain is back!!!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I am, Pizzathehut. I am just a bit slower and have a lot of medical stuff going on.

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Alain, you were the social glue that held my3cents together.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hellllllllooooooooooooooooooo....Bashervilllllllllllllllllllle!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, by gosh, I am still hanging in there. Still have some treatment left, but now it is just injections in my posterior every 12 weeks.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Well, by gosh, I am still hanging in there.  Still have some treatment left, but now it is just injections in my posterior every 12 weeks.

Well, by gosh...you better hang in there! It will be nice to see you around Basherville more often.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Still here! I'll try and stop in more often in between naps!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain ... It seems like the age difference between us increases. How is that possible?

14Banter With Basher Anniversary ! ! !  Empty Re: Banter With Basher Anniversary ! ! ! Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:37 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Alain ... It seems like the age difference between us increases. How is that possible?

Well there is one member who age of 28 seems to have frozen in time.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't remember what I was like at 28! Probably for the best!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum