Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleveland Indians ! ! !

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The cuddly, cleanshaven Cardinals from....St. Louie..hmmm, doesn't rhyme...

maybe if I stick some whiskey in this coffee something will come to me...

127Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty hydekelso Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Boston rocks !!!

http://www.uberpeople.net

128Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's 1 and 1 after last night. Should be a good series. Blowouts are no fun!

129Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:35 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They will keep it tied up. The more games that are played is more money for them.

130Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's true! But I haven't seen any really good ads yet. They need to improve them!

131Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Two games to one for the Cards, but it was a close game!

132Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And now, Boston will tie the Series up again.

133Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Boston won...I told ya! tongue 

134Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You were right! The people that paid for ads are pleased!

135Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Of course I'm right...after all, I AM The Basher with a capital 'B'!

136Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now it looks like St. Lou is faltering. Not a good thing for them to be doing since they're nheaded to Boston for the next game!

137Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Would you like to take a guess as to which team is going to win the next game?

138Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

While I haven't really studied the pitching rotation in depth, I would venture to say that Boston is going to close it out.

139Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:03 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Study? People study baseball? Heck, I just switch the channel back and forth to check the score when the Indians aren't playing.

140Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm gonna pick St. Louie and bet a dollar on it with my neice (who happens to live in Boston!)

141Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yup, they will have to tie it up once again...but, I'm cheering on Boston as the Series winner.

142Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear the "Wild Thing" song blaring in the background every time we click on this topic titled "Cleveland Indians"? I will forever associate that movie with the Cleveland Indians.

143Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:45 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I have no clue what movie you're talking about.

144Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The movie with Charlie Sheen and that evil owner! I know what Justice means. Great movie. I think it was actually called Wild Thing. Lemme look.

145Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nope. Major League. 1989. Funny flick!

Damn, Boston took it. Oh well, I kinda saw it coming. That's why we went to bed at 9. Or one of the reasons...

146Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

So, the Indians still have a chance for the Wild Card...ALL they have to do is win their remaining 7 games!

And Alain....watch your language (comment before this one)...You're in Basherville, no swear words allowed...even though it's been almost a year since you posted that. Sooner or later the Basher will catch it!!! Your punishment...NO sports watching or listening for you today!!!

147Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's okay! The Steelers versus Panthers game was late so we went to bed before it ended. That's probably why they won-I wasn't watching. I'd like to see the Indians get a wild card. The pirates just might make it, too. I was sorry to see the Browns lose. I was hoping they'd beat the Ravens!

148Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The chance for the Wild Card for the Indians is getting slimmer and slimmer.

149Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Pirates got their wildcard last night, They could still even take the division. Keep up hope for the Indians, they could make it still!

150Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Slimmer and slimmer....but still a glimmer!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum