Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleveland Indians ! ! !

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think Pirate and his Parrot are running a nuclear plant someplace down in Florida.

52Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Having taken down Braun of the Brewers, it looks like the MLB powers-that-be have their sights set on A-Rod of the Yankees for some major suspension action. One way or another, I doubt he really cares since he can easily use ten dollar bills as toilet paper for the rest of his life!

53Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

A-Rod is over rated, much like all of the Yankee Spankees.

54Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I agree! I always enjoy watching a game where the Red Sox win in Yankee Stadium! You can feel the pain in the crowd. My wife is a Yankee fan, though, so it's a loud time in the living room when the two of us are watching a Red Sox-Yankees game!

55Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And you still married her? It must've been love! LOL!

It must be like my Nephew's home...he's the Browns' fan and his wife is the Steelers' fan. They get into some crazy bets in that house!

56Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sports in our house is fun (like your nephew and his wife, we have some crazy bets here!) The Steelers training camp is starting which means the local snews will start with about 10 minutes of important Steeler information such as when they practice, what they eat, when they scratch their butts, when they go to the bathroom, etc. Legions of faithful and apparently unemployable fans will follow them at their practice camps while the ones that do have some sort of menial job will follow them on Twit and faceshnook as they mindlessly walk in front of trains and buses because they weren't paying attention to where they were going!

57Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL! You seem to know what you're talking about!

58Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I only know what they blabber about incessantly on local TV!

59Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Back in baseball: Cleveland (AL central) takes ChiSox 3-2 and is only 2.5 behind Detroit-KC in third 7 behind both, Yankees (AL east) 7.5 behind Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh takes St. Louis 9-2 and is now only 1/2 game behind the Cards.

60Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...that's right! That's how it's done!!!

61Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Pirates take over 1st in the NL central by taking a doubleheader from St. Lou and Cleveland continues to nip at the Tiggers heels with a 7-4 over the ChiSox.

62Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:31 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Man-O-Man, I sure miss PirateWithParrot!!!

63Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've come to the conclusion, if you want to see a good and exciting game...just watch the Indians from the 8th inning to the end of the game. Forget the first 7 innings.

64Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We don't get many Indians games shown here, but when we do I'll take your advice!

65Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, you really missed some good endings...especially lastnight's.

66Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Another Sweep!!! Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:27 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers cheers Sweep, sweep, sweeping those dirty White Sox right out of Cleveland!!!cheers cheers 

67Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

So I see! 6-1 Cleveland and they're within two of Detroit!

68Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think we will be playing the Tiggers next week. Should be some good games.

69Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Rockies 4-2 over Pirates who now only have a half game over St. Lou and the Indians drop a 10-0 to the Marlins leaving them 3 behind Detroit. It's probably going to be close in the AL-C and the NL-C from here on out!

70Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Indians are just teasin' Miami...getting their hopes up to knock them down.

71Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Looks like you're right! 4-3 Indians last night. KC still hanging tough after a 4-3 over the Mets. P'burgh actually has the best record in MLB (for a little while, anyway). And the Yankees still wonder what A-rod is going to do on Monday...

72Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cleveland falls 4-2 to the Tiggers and the Yankees get blasted by the ChiSox 8-1 to fall 9.5 games behind in the AL east.

73Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It looks like P'burgh had better stick to rooting for the Pirates. The Steelers looked awful against the Redskins last night (even for a preseason game)! Since I used to be in the DC area, I switched allegiance in the first quarter so I was cheering for the winning team!

74Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Fall is the best time for viewing sports. You have baseball, football and, in October, hockey. The bookies are back from summer vacation and ready to go!

75Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Getting tight in a lot of the races. St. Lou, P'burgh & Cincy still dog fighting with a tie for first and Reds nipping at the heels...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum