Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleveland Indians ! ! !

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed May 22, 2013 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Only if it comes with fries!

27Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Isn't it a little too hot in Puerto Rico?

28Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu May 23, 2013 6:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And too humid! So I hopped a plane and traveled to Tomahawk where it's cooler, but there were a few thunderstorms to contend with...maybe I should have stayed in France for a while..

(I use a lot of places that I've actually been to, but sometimes I'll pull a wierd one out of the hat just for fun!)

29Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu May 23, 2013 4:59 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Kindly pass the Ketchup when you're finished please...I'm having an order of my words, myself today....stupid Detroit!!!

30Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri May 24, 2013 6:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

? When I looked in Thursday's sports, I saw Cleveland ahead of the Tiggers by a game and a half? Wha' happened? Pirates are still 3rd (which is almost a miracle for them). It's still early in the season! We probably should keep a good supply of both fries and ketchup!!

31Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu May 30, 2013 7:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

DB, you were a Pirate fan last night and didn't even know it! While Cleveland was dusting off Cinncy 5-2, the Pirates were helping the Indians by downing Detroit 5-3!

32Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu May 30, 2013 2:08 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've always been a Pirate fan! Oh wait...you're talking about baseball...oh.

33Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Pirates helped you guys out again last night by taking the Tigers for another game. Since Cleveland won, too, the Indians are now only 1/2 a game behind the Tiggers..

34Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri May 31, 2013 3:25 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We'll probably get a rain delay tonight.

35Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Probably. All that nasty stuff from the midwest is moving east.

36Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Looks like the Yanks got the better of Cleveland, 4 to 3. That puts the Indians back 2, but they're still nipping at the Tiggers heels.

37Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They're just playin' and teasin' with them.

38Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Indians 2.5 games back and the Tiggers remain unimpressed!

39Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah well...we'll sweep the ballpark with them now!

40Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The good news is it's only midseason...

41Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:56 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The better news is...The Heat lost the other day. Yeah, they say the 'Heat' when they lose but if they win, they say, 'Lebron'... PLEASE don't return him to us!

42Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

But LeBron LOVES Cleveland!

43Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:34 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:But LeBron LOVES Cleveland!

LeBron LOVES attention! And our stupid news reporters STILL refers to 'Lebron and company' even when he's with Miami. THAT'S one of the reasons his head is so swollen...He needs to just fade away somewhere far, far away.

44Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He might be big now, but he's gonna age just like everyone else!

45Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cleveland fights back with a win over Texas 5-2, Detroit loses to KC 3-2 & Pittsburgh actually beats SF 12-5(?!)

46Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And now for the second half of the season...
Who's gonna keep going and who is going to slump?

47Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ya know Cleveland will end up in first place...go to the World Series...WIN the World Series!

What's the point of the All Star game anyway? What a waste of time...it doesn't count for anything but ticket sales.

48Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The All-star game is boring, but you know if they're putting it on for so many years that people are watching it and MLB, the players, etc. are making money from it. Really, that's not surprising when we live in a country where the likes of Honey Boo-Boo and the Kardashians can have their own TV shows!

49Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It looks like the Pirates are slipping up. The Cinncy Reds were drubbing them last night so we switched to 'My Cat From Hell'. There was an ugly Sphynx cat who looked like it could probably pitch for them...

50Cleveland Indians ! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleveland Indians ! ! ! Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

pirat Man-O-Man, I sure miss PirateWithParrot! He was good people. Then whiners did him in! pirat 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum