Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commercials That Make You Go, 'AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The new Progressive Insurance commercial, 'Are you ready to bundllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle?'

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : After 3 years and 5 months...but, better late than never!)

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's why I love the 'mute' button on the remote so much!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Marco....Polo....Marco....Polo....URGGGHH!!!!!
I had to look up the stupid thing to find out what that was all about. I've never heard of the Marco Polo Pool Tag game before. Stupid commercial.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

All commercials are designed to be annoying! And what is Marco Polo doing with a Llama when he was in Asia? Then again, why'd I look at the thing in the first place. I should know better by now!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Some people never learn.... Shocked

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm leaving the remote with my wife now. She's quick and so we never need to see an ad with her in control of it!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes, but the question now is...how good is her throwing arm and aim?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Really good arm & aim! She nailed the upstairs TV with a solid shot to the center. I've put up a steel mesh screen in front of the one in the living room!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sometimes the cat climbs on to the mesh so I put wet spaghetti on his fur a watch him run around the house trying to get it off. Much more fun than the junk on TV! I think it would be a good idea to do that to the runts on 'Big Brother'. Tie their hands behind their backs and put some spaghetti and maybe a little sauce in their hair. Then blindfold them and watch them run around trying to get the stuff off. Set up trip wires and throw down banana peels for added fun. I'd watch that!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't know if that would even be enough to get me to watch Big Brother.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think I'd rather watch that 'Maury' show to find out whether the guy is the 'Baby Daddy' or not!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Or...if one of the other fourteen guys might be!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

One of these days they should have results that show Maury to be the daddy!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I just can't believe his show is still on the air...isn't that all he has on it everyday?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I guess it's still on. I'm not usually watching TV in the afternoon and I haven't looked at that show in years. I never saw more than 5 minutes at a time anyway unless there was a decent fight going on (mostly the better fights were on Springer, but I don't know if he's still around).

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Sometimes Maury's show comes on before I get the chance to change the channel...so, I know he's still on the air and from the looks of the minute that I do see of it...it's just the same ol' same ol'.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I wonder how many guys in his audience say,"Thank goodness the guy on stage is the Daddy . I thought it might be me!"

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I miss the old commercials from back in the 70's and 80's.

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My favourites were the Alka-Seltzer commercials from the early 70's!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:My favourites were the Alka-Seltzer commercials from the early 70's!

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz...oh what a relief it is!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's the Beeef???

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That little old lady must be in the great Wendy's in the sky by now!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I can't stand the Phillips "Colon Lady". Upsets me so much I can't go for days!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Does she upset your stomach?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Naw, it's what Madison Avenue does. Actors have rent to pay!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum