Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Belmont Stakes...

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Belmont Stakes... Empty The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok, the last leg of the Triple Crown that doesn't get as much attention...unless a Triple Crown winner is a possibility.

Get your bets in. Post time is just over an hour from now!!!

1 Frac Daddy 33-1
2 Freedom Child 17-2
3 Overanalyze 16-1
4 Giant Finish 33-1
5 Orb 11-4
6 Incognito 25-1
7 Oxbow 6-1
8 Midnight Taboo 33-1
9 Revolutionary 5-1
10 Will Take Charge 20-1
11 Vyjack 22-1
12 Palace Malice 12-1
13 Unlimited Budget 10-1
14 Golden Soul 12-1

2The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I picked Palace Malice, Midnight Taboo & Incognito.
Palace Malice actually won?!
Now if I'd done that at a track, it neva woulda happened!

3The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think it paid twenty-six bucks. Of course you would have had at least a hundred bucks on it...right???

4The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Um, truth be told, I'm more of a two dollar window sort of guy!

5The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ya gotta dream bigger than that!

6The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Shoot, I don't mind dreaming big, but when it comes to money I like stability. I've even switched from stocks over to mostly mutual funds and T-Bills. I just don't like too much risk anymore! If I win the lottery that might change, though.

7The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You don't like risks...yet you toddle yourself on a tree branch every night, sometimes half drunk, with remote in one hand (Please stop changing my channels through my window!)and binoculars in the other hand...and you don't like risks????

8The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ya got to balance the risk with the reward! If the looking is good through the window, then take a peek! I didn't know about my remote switching channels! I was too busy looking at...um, the TV Guide? Look at it this way, a tree house is a great way to observe natural things!

I'm digging a hole here, aren't I?

9The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Just so you know...tomorrow, my shades will all be closed until further notice. I've been informed that there will be some construction going on and 'they' will be re-caulking all the windows and doing some work on the bricks. So....the Basher windows and shades will be closed. You might want to use that time to maybe take a bath or something.

10The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Just leave a bucket and a bar of laundry soap out and Stripes and i will srub on down in the backyard!

11The Belmont Stakes... Empty The Belmont 2015 Sat May 30, 2015 1:45 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm ready for a Triple Crown Winner!!!

American Pharoah 5-6
Frosted 5-1
Materiality 15-2
Carpe Diem 12-1
Mubtaahij 16-1
Madefromlucky 22-1
Tale of Verve 22-1
Divining Rod 25-1
Keen Ice 28-1
Frammento 40-1

12The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I want a triple crown winner!!

13The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat May 30, 2015 11:02 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm so excited...I'm a week early! Belmont is next weekend...LOL!

14The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun May 31, 2015 6:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Belmont is always the toughest for the Triple Crown. I'm going for American Pharoah for one, I'll take Mubtaahij, too, just because it's a weird name.

15The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We need a Triple Crown winner...it's way overdue!

16The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The last one was Secretariat back in the 70's??

17The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:10 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Secretariat won in 1973. There's been two more Triple Crown winners since.
Seattle Slew and Affirmed...we haven't had a Triple Crown winner since 1978...so...it's way over due for another winner and I think it's gonna be this year!

18The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Belmont is tough. Hope American Phaoroh can do it!

19The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:58 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Okay, I'm going for American Pharoah 1, Mubtaahij 2 and Frammento 3. My wife's got American Pharoah 1, Frosted 2 and Materiality 3.

And Stymie and Citation running up in the strecth.

20The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:35 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Triple Crown. Yes!

21The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Your wife picked the exacta!
The American Pharoah, Frosted, 5-6 Exacta paid $13.60.

22The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You're right! She was delighted to see this. Instead of paying her off a dollar (since I overall lost our bet), she made me fork over a twenty. Then she cheerfully went to Macys with the credit card. That was an expensive Belmont for me!

23The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:18 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good for her! Her third pick, Materiality came in fourth.

24The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

"Materiality" is what she brought home. Lots of materiality!

25The Belmont Stakes... Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL...was any of it for you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum