Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Belmont Stakes...

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

She did stop by the bookstore and get me some fun ones. I'm currently reading "Badasses of the Old West". Some of those outlaws had serious anger management problems. Most of them were cured by 'rope meditation' (hanging) or gunshot therapy!

27The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The odds will change by post time Saturday...but, here's your choices:

The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Belmon13

28The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:01 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My Wife: 1) Exaggerator 2) Stradivari 3) Destin
Me:
1) Trojan Nation (in honor of my dorm back in school which was nicknamed "The Zoo"
2) Creator (in honor of a Star Trek episode I saw where Nomad the robot thought Kirk was "The Creator")
3) Gettysburg (because all my ancestors in the US at the time fought on the Union side)

29The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:55 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You're wife is pretty close to my picks:

Win: Stradivari
Place: Exaggerator
Show: Destin

We shall see if your College days will finally pay off! LOL!

30The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm glad the Trojans back in the day worked better than the horse in the Belmont!

31The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Belmont Stakes 2017 Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Today is the day....get your bets in!

The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Belmon10

32The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:33 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My wife: 1.) Tapwrit 2.) Gormet 3.) Patch
Me: 1.) Twisted Tom 2.) Senior Investment 3.) Epicharis
Alternate: Battleship (Saw his grave at Montpelier in Virginia. Talk about a huge tombstone!)

33The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, Battleship was a good pick for me, even if he is dead.
Looks like I owe my wife dinner again. She was clearly right more than I was.

34The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:41 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good job Mrs. Alain! Hey Alain, maybe you'll have better luck the next time if you have Stripes pick for you.
Just place a piece of paper down with each of the horses names on them...then yell, 'BOO!" and see who Strpes picks.

35The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried that "Boo!" thing once. Got squirted right in the face!

36The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's my point...whichever horse's name he squirts, will be his pick.

37The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He would probably do better than me!

38The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Belmont 2018 Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Belmon10

39The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Of course I'd like to see a Triple Crown winner with Justify.
But, I keep getting pulled towards Tenfold.

40The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/horses/triple/belmont/2018/06/09/triple-crown-justify-wins-belmont-stakes-makes-history/687691002/?csp=chromepush

Looks like justify is the winner.

http://www.uberpeople.net

41The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Even when I click to read about the Belmont....I have to see Lebron's stupid face!

42The Belmont Stakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belmont Stakes... Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I went with Justify and I forgot who for 3 & 2.

Don't worry, DB, every time Lebron goes on the 'net, he gets a team picture of The Golden State Warriors!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum